Chapter 15. The Door

A/N Yup! Hihihihi :D Hanna here writing Chapter 15. The Door yeah, I'm actually planning this story will have a sad ending I don't really find happy ending realistic so. welp. Here is Chapter 15! 

Recap: 

There was a knock on the door, who the hell would knock on the door at 1 am?

Patricia's P.O.V.

I slowly got up, and open the door, being told by everyone. "Oh, stop it! I"m coming!" I sighed, opening the door. My back was slouched from my eyes being heavy of editing. "No way to speak like that to your father, young lady." My eyes instantly opened, I saw the person in front of me. "Oy! Komusta ka na?" (Hey! How are you?) My brother said.

So that's who were at the door. "Ivan! You fat pig. You got even fatter!" I teased him. "Brat......" He mumbled. My dad came to the living room meeting the girls each by each. "Trust me, Mr. Contado.-" "Call me Peter," my dad interrupted. "Peter... Patricia's such a..." I glared at her and obviously she saw, making her pause and bite her lip and thinking of  good words. 

"She's such a fine lady! So beautiful and smart. She is so kind to her boyfriend too!" Sam quickly made an excuse. My dad's eyes widened as he heared the word 'boyfriend' I decided to mind my own business and stop staring. My phone quickly rang and of course, I answered it. "Hey, Hanna! Wanna hang with the boys today?"

I still haven't got over the 'Harry incident' but other then that I'm fine. "Well, sure. If my dad allows me. He's here right now. Text me the adress. I'll be there in... three hours or so. The girls might come. Don't be suprise if they will." I hung up on him. "Dad! Going to friends' house. Girls see ya later. Unless you wanna come." 

"Patricia, I'm coming. I'm the most best friend out of the group." Hanna stated the truth, she was the one I hanged at the most with. "We're all coming." The other two said in unison, "Sorry Ivan, Peter. We'd love to chat more but we're gonna go somewhere. We could chat later though when we come back. Bye." We waved off. 

My phone beeped, it was a text. Well it was the address. "You know Pico De Loro Sands's hotel right?" I asked Lucy and she nodded.

Here we go.

LATER

When we got to the hotel, it seemed pretty dandy fancy. It was own by a wealthy family. Fans screaming and hanging signs. "HEY LOOK IT'S LOUIS' GIRLFRIEND!" A fan pointed at me and that's where chaos happened.  Absolute chaos, eggs thrown, rocks and fans screaming at you. "Why did I come here with you?" Hanna asked and I shrugged, me being me. 

We walked to the elevator all in complete silence, we look at the floor. They were on floor sixty nine. "What floor are they?" Lucy asked, eyeing each button "Sixetey...nine." Sam ended up in fits of laughter of the number. "Sheesh, this is gonna be so high...." I could hear Hanna mumble. It's been three minutes and it still hasn't stopped.

"And we're here." I said as the elevator door opened, the hallway was classy. Gold and silver and shiny. Yeah, this is really fancy. As we walked to the hallway I looked behind me and stretch my arms "Come at me, bruh." I joked. Hanna ran up and tackled me. "Oy! OY! GET OFF BOBO!" I cursed in tagalog, my language.

"Watch your mouth. Pattie!" Sam scolds me in a motherly tone. "Fine. Mom." I rolled my eyes. We found the door and opened it waiting for those lazy boys. When it finally open I sighed "We've been waiting forever!" I exagerated. I slumped down the couch ignoring my boyfriend. What an evil girlfriend I am, right?

"Ugh! Peasent! Make me a sandwich." Louis ordered me, earning a grunt. "Since I'm in a good mood I'll be a good girlfriend." I stood up from my spot and got to the kitchen and made him a sandwich. And instead of giving him his sandwich, I took a huge gigantic bit and gave him the rest. With a disgusted face he ate it. "Gross!"

"Ya know you love it, babe." He smirked seductively and leaning forward. I leaned forward and our lips connected. He bit my lower lip softly for entrance. I rejected, he grabbed my butt. Opening my mouth in shock made him allow himself to pass. I could feel him smilling through the kiss. Our lips moved perfectly in sync and we fought over dominance.

Louis won and took complete control over it, I caressed his cheek and slung my arm over his neck. It wasn't so hard to do since I wasn't small. Infact I was tall, not a giant but.... tall. The kiss got even more heated. "OY! NO PDA!" Harry screamed making us end the kiss. "Damn it, Hazza." Louis mumbled.

"Anyone want to watch a movie?" Zayn asked "P.S. I love you!"

"Toy Story!"

"Hangover!"

"Ring!"

"Transformers!" and that was my suggestion and that's how we ended up on watching 3 movies.We were near the ending of the third movie. "We're sorry, Sam. But from this on..... this is your battle." Optimus Prime spoke and I let the tears flow. I'm a wimp I know "Oh my gosh..." Niall said, as he chuckled staring at me.

AFTER THE MOVIE

We basically had a movie marathon, the next one was gonna be 'Lion King' personally... I love it.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEETSAAAAAAAA BIIIIIIISHIMABAAAAAAAAA IT'S THE LION KING!" I screamed pretending I was carrying Simba."I'm sleepy..." Hanna yawned "Mind if we stay here?" Lucy asks "Nope! Not at alll!" The boys said.

"Dibs on couch." I say quickly. I love the coach to be honest, it's so comfy. Like this one. It's so soft and warm and fluffy and... nice. Why am I complimenting the couch? What is happening to the world? What's going on with life? "Good night!" I whisper-yelled and that's where I went off to a dream-less sleep full of nothing.

A/N HELLO! ME BEING TIRED UPDATED THIS! Yeah so well..... They hung out! What should be they're ship name? Patouis? Pouis? Give me ideas! Thanks for reading! Vote and Comment, follow if you want. Bye!! 

-HannaTheBanana

P.S. Picture of Patricia's outfit on the side :D