Chapter 17. I Ship Ham! Do You Ship Ham?

Hello my delicious muffins! I'm calling you muffins because I just ate one, and I want another one which I will get later. Here's chapter 17, foodchachos!

Patricia's P.O.V.

As we stood there, in the room looking at everything. It was actually neat. "We're home, motherfuckers!" Yelled Louis as he rushed past me and acted like superman. Hanna was lying on the bed, snoring as loud as she could "Hanna...." Sam mumbled "Shut up, I have a plan." Lucy interrupted her thoughts as we listened to her plan.

Basically, just scream as loud as we could. "One... Two... Three..." and you know what happened? Chaos shit happened thats what. "Wakey, wakey, Hanna Banany!" Lucille screamed at the top of her lungs, "Come on you lazy arse!" I screamed, mimicking her British accent, but again no avail. "Wake up, or you won't get food!" And with that

loud, annoying, high scream. Hanna woke up, "You have food?" Thats the first thing she asked, as she woke up. "Nope. Just trying to wake you up." Sam chuckled, and Hanna groaned. "Bastard...." She mumbled loud enough for us to hear. "Heard that!"

"You were suppose to, idiot!"

"And... I'm going to sleep." Lucy yawned, and dropped down to the floor. "Ow... That hurt much more than I expected." We all chuckled, "Seriously, though. Shut up, I'm going to sleep." With that, we all shut up and Sam walked into the kitchen and a few minutes later, there was a huge scream. "YES!" The loud, piercing, horrible scream hurt my

ears so much; I could be deaf any second. "Bumbambaydo! Ubambambaydo!" Sam sang as she walked back to us, "Ahh, cheese." Lucy talked in her dream, wow. We're doing something and all she could think was cheese. What a mouse. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

"I'm going to Pewds. See ya, foodchachos." Hanna stood up from the bed, almost stepping on Lucille.

"Shit..." Hanna cursed and she continued walking. "So, guess who got a date with Harry Styles?" Sam danced, trying to say her. "Uhh, Caroline Flack? Taylor Swift?" I joked and she hit me at the arm, "Silly, silly, silly, brat. It's me!" She danced again, but weirder. "Hey... Hey...YOU, YOU, I DON'T LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I sang.

"Hahaha, but in all seriousness. Do you know what your freaking ship name would be?" She shrugged, and I stifled a laugh. "Ham!" "Okay, okay. Enough jokes, help me out on the date?" She pleaded. "No," "But..." I continued "But?"

"OMG! I'll ship Ham so hard!" I acted to be a fangirl,

"Oh shut up, Pats."

"Fuck you too then, Sam."

"Woah! Woah! Will you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep."

"Well, Sam and-"

"Shut up."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too. Now just help me out, bitchachos."

"No."

"Plea-"

"No."

"Pleassss-"

"No."

"I hate you."

"Hate you too."

"OH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yelled my obnoxious boyfriend from the kitchen, Hanna walked in the conversation and made things more awkward. "Harry. Ducking. Styles. Is. Going. On. A. Date. With. YOU!" She pointed at Sam as she spoke, "You get your fat arse up, and change. We're going to the mall."

"You too." She pointed at me, "Wake Lucille up. Hanna's gonna make you look perfect." She commanded, "Oy! Lucy-Bucy. Get your fat butt up!" "LUCY GET UP!" Hanna screamed in her hair, making Lucille jump. "Okay, motherfuckers. So, who's driving?" Was the question. "I am!" Lucy yelled, "SHOTGUN, MOTHERDUCKERS!" I screamed.