Chapter eighteen

~time skip to after the battle~
Harry's P.O.V
      I was just standing there in shock. After all I did defeated Voldemort once and for all. I felt people patting my back, congratulating me, and thanking me. But I was looking for one person. It didn't help that I wasn't that tall which made me go on my tiptoes to try to spot her.

      Finally she appeared in my sight all the way at the edge of the crowd. I shoved my way through the crowd and embraced Ginny. She hugged me back. I heard cameras clicking probably from reporters that just came but I didn't care.

      We kissed and I put all of my emotions into it. Happiness, pain, victory...all of it. Suddenly the crowd went silent. Confused I broke the kiss and looked around. Everyone was looking at us in awe. Looking down I saw a gold mist circling around us. I smiled at her. It must be a new power. I told her. Yeah. She agreed.

      Once the mist stopped circling us we were all healed. We were clean, didn't have any cuts, bruises, or anything. I grinned and told her do it to everyone here. She smiled and went one way while I went the other. By then all the death eaters were gone. Either captured, or fled.

      I started on the ones who needed healing the most. Do you think we can do dead people too? I asked hesitantly. She froze. We made our way back to the front and dashed into the great hall. "On three." I said getting down next to Lupin while she got next to Fred. "One...two...three!" On three I placed my hands on Lupins chest and Ginny did the same on Fred. Nothing happened at first but then the glowing happened again. The mist circulated all over their body and went into their mouth. Suddenly both of them took a big gasp of air and sat up. My eyes started to water. I engulfed him in a huge hug.

    "Harry? What happened to me? I thought I was de...No! No! Nooooo!" Lupin screamed with tears in his eyes seeing Tonks.

      "Calm down. You did die but we found a new power we could do with the bond" I whispered with a soothing in his ear. Then I did the same with Tonks while Ginny went to a different section of the room.

      After we revived everyone we started again on the people who were alive. By the time we were done (Minerva insisted on going last) I gasped. One name had slipped through my mine in all of this. "Snape" I said simply. Leaving I went down to the shrieking shack with everyone following confused and saw his body.

    "He hates you!"

      "Why would you revive him?"

      "He's a death eater!"

      I heard a bunch of people shout. Shaking my head I knelt down. Feeling my mum and Ginny on my left and my dad and Sirius on my right was comforting. They all gave me encouraging smiles. I could tell they didn't want me too but they didn't know the whole story. Slowly I placed my hands on him and waited...

A.N. Sorry for the cliffhanger! I'm going to update as soon as possible! If you like this book please vote, comment, and share! Thanks for reading!