Chapter thirty five

Ginny's P.O.V.
Blearily I opened my eyes to the sun shining down on my face. Then I realized something...Something wasn't right. WHY WAS I ON THE FLOOR? I always end up with a really annoying neck or back kink that won't ever go away. Looking towards the bed with narrowed eyes, there he was. Spread out like a flying eagle. Literally Harry was face down in the middle with his arms and legs out to the side. Nononononono. This is not okay.

After eating my moms breakfast it hit me.
"I got it!" A broad smile was spreading across my face. That earned me a few concerned looks from the others at the table but I didn't care. Racing up the stairs, I was about to put my plan in action when something hit me. I left my wand on the table. Going up and down flights was a nightmare. Even though I've lived with them all of my life, they're still a pretty good workout!

"Wand?" Fred asked.

"Wand" I replied. But then I noticed it was gone. Smacking my face I grabbed Fred and George by their hair and pulled them into the hallway. After thinking a few moments, I guess it wouldn't be that bad to incorporate them into my plan. They were the legendary pranksters after all, other then the Marauders.

"First of all, where's my wand?" I demanded using my moms threatening voice. Meekly George handed it over. "Second, who wants in?" I grinned. Fred and George's faces lit up. "So basically Harry kicked me off of the bed while he's asleep which is not okay. I've already come up with the revenge but I want your help."

"Sure." They said at the same time.

"Okay so here's what we're going to do..."

Time skip to when Harry wakes up.

I was playing a game of exploding snap with the twins and Draco, when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. The whole family was hanging out in the living room including his parents, and Draco's family. Seriously, it was almost 11 o' clock. He sleeps too late! Harry was also, the last one up.

Eagerly I looked up to see him walk in. Everyone burst out laughing. There he was, with makeup all over his face and fairy wings permanently attached to his shirt. Confused, he dashed over to the bathroom and screamed. I was rolling all over the floor snorting with laughter. The twins and I high-fived.

"Pleasure doing business with you!" They said shaking my hand. We also put waterproof makeup on...and only Lily had makeup remover but she didn't want to go get it. Which meant that he was stuck with it the whole day.

After he gave up knowing it wouldn't come off, he charged in like a bull at me. Squealing I sprinted off but as usual he caught me and tackled me. His arms were wrapped around my waist and flipped to ensure that he landed on bottom. With a grin, I tried to land as hard as I could.

"Sorry." I looked down at my squished husband. But then looked up faintly. That sounded so nice! My husband. He was mine...

"Ginny can you please get off of me?" Harry asked muffled from my hair.

"Oops!" I got off quickly and he took a deep breath of air.

"I love the smell of your hair, but not so much that it suffocates me!"

"Time for dinner!" My mom announced from the kitchen. We got up hand in hand, and headed over. Did he manage to get it off? No. Did he go out that day? No. Did I make sure to take tons of pictures? Yes.