Chapter thirty three

~time skip to wedding~
Ginny's P.O.V
"Zis is a disaster! Come so we can get you ready!" Fleur snapped. I groaned and got out of bed groggily. Fleur pushed me over to the bathroom and shoved a toothbrush with toothpaste in my face. Slowly, I put it in my mouth and started to brush. Fleur rolled her eyes and flicked her wand. Immediately it started to brush my teeth quickly.

Once it finished it washed itself off and put it back in its place. Then after they turned me away from the mirror Fleur and Hermione pounced on me. Fleur started brushing my hair while Hermione washed my face.

After they were done they spun me back around. I gasped. It was beautiful. Fleur put my hair in a beautiful bun perfectly swirled to look like a rose and to top it all off, a lily hair clip in the middle. Hermione did a delicate makeup job. She didn't put too much on because I asked her not to.

I had a sparkly golden eyeshadow, mascara, and thin black eyeliner. Along with a light pink blush and lipstick. "I actually look alright." I breathed. We all started squealing. Hermione dashed and got our dresses. Mine was a creamy white with lace up the sides and flowed out at the bottom but was rather tight at the top. Hermione and Fleur had tight light purple dresses with sequences on it. I stepped into my dress and pulled it up. Fleur zipped it in the back.

When we all finished with makeup and dresses we went downstairs. My mum made a delicious breakfast that disappeared rather quickly. We apparated directly to Hogwarts. Once we got there I was rushed off to make sure Harry didn't see me. Apparently it was bad luck if I saw him before the wedding. We came into Professor McGonagall's office she came over to greet us. "You look like Lily" she said with her eyes tearing up. "I was the one who joined them in marriage also. Are you ready?" Professor McGonagall asked me.

   "Yes" I said with a smile.

"Well then let's go" she told me.

"What! It's time to go already!?" I asked looking at the clock. Sure enough, it was time. We walked down to the great hall and stood outside.

"I must go now. I'll see you up there" she said giving me a rare smile. Once she disappeared Teddy started walking down the aisle with the rings. Then Hermione and Fleur followed a little bit afterward. Right after they started walking my dad came up to me.

"You look beautiful" he said kissing my cheek.

"Ready?" Remus said from the front of the door.

   "Ready" I responded. He opened the doors and the whole crowd stood. I slowly started walking down the aisle with my arm linked with my dads. I felt nervous at first but once I saw Harry I felt confident. He was looking at me with his stunning emerald eyes. Once we reached the front of the row my dad gave my hand to Harry's. The touch emitted a golden glow and we walked up to Professor McGonagall.

   "Okay Harry repeat after me. "I Harry James Potter"

   "I Harry James Potter" 

"Take you Ginervra Molly Weasley"

   "Take  you Ginervra Molly Weasley"

   "To be my lawfully wedded wife"

"To have and to hold"

   " To have and to hold"

   "From this day forward"

"For better, for worse"

"For richer, for poorer"

   "In sickness and in health"

   "Until death do us part."

   "With this ring I thee wed"

"and with it I bestow all of the treasures of my mind, heart and hands."

   "and with it I bestow all of the treasures of my mind, heart and hands." Harry slid the ring onto my finger. I repeated the same vows and slid the ring onto his finger.

"You may kiss the bride" Professor McGonagall told Harry. Harry pulled me into a passionate kiss. Our golden glow danced around the room and took the shape of hearts. By that time my mom was bawling.

"I now pronounce you for the first time Mrs and Mr Harry James Potter" Professor McGonagall proclaimed. However we didn't walk out of the great hall.

"Accio firebolt!" Harry yelled. Sure enough it came zooming trough the hall and stopped in front of us. Harry helped me on the broom because of my dress and he got on in front of me. I grabbed his waist and we flew out. After we got off the broom we stood outside along with our parents. Slowly people came out of the hall and greeted us. After everyone came out we headed towards the reception.