Chapter fifty one

Ginny's P.O.V.
I was flying. Almost literally. I was running so fast my feet barely touched the ground before springing off again with amazing speed. All of a sudden an odd figure appeared before me and I couldn't stop my self before hitting their arm and falling backwards.

"Who are you?" I asked grumpily.

"So I stop you, and you have no idea who I am or what my intentions are and you just stand there inquiring my name?" The woman had mesmerizing blue eyes but looked Asian with their black hair.

"Yes. I'm a vampire so you can't hurt me." I said defiantly.

"How would you explain me being able to go faster than you and physically stopping you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You're a vampire too?" I gasped.

"No I'm just some random human who can run faster than a vampire. Besides you would've reacted if you smelled human blood."

"You still didn't tell me your name. Why did you stop me?"

"You ask way too many questions. My name's Olivia and my friend Remus sent me to help you." Olivia said.

"I don't need your help." I muttered under by breath.

"You do if you ever want to be around those you love again."

"Fine. What are we starting with first?" I asked.

"Oh no honey no. I'm not here to train you. I was sent to help you get used to be around humans again and teach you the laws of being a vampire."

"I'll be fine. Really." I looked around us ready to run again.

"Sit down." She ordered with a strictness I've never really felt before. Stunned I sat down on a rock. "Look around you. What do you see?"

"Trees. I think that's a log over-"

"Not that. Look closer." Olivia said impatiently.

"There's an ant climbing up that tree, in the distance there's a squirrel digging for a nut and there's a deer looking for food to eat." I said slowly.

"Good. Now close your eyes. What do you hear?" Now that I thought about it, my senses increased greatly since the change.

"There's a river a few miles away. I can hear the beavers moving around in their dam. In a tree there's a woodpecker trying to get something out using its beak."

"Excellent. Now what can you smell?" I inhaled deeply. Many scents came in at once.

"I can smell the grass, the honey from a bee hive, and animal blood..." I trailed off at the last one. It smelled so sweet.

"Go for it." Olivia encouraged. I raced after the scent hungrily. Her figure flew beside me and we reached the animal. I crouched and slunk my way over to the animal. Once I came within distance, I pounced. The animal taken by surprise was killed instantly and I greedily drank all of the blood from its body.

"That was amazing!" I grinned.

"I think you're ready to go back. You showed restraint when you waited to kill the animal. However being around human blood will be a lot harder." Olivia warned.

"I'll be fine. I just want to see Harry again."

"Very well. Most of the rules for Vampires are the same for humans. If you drink human blood you have to kill them. For magical people it doesn't matter but I would recommend killing them too for their sake. That's pretty much it. Also try not to harm anyone in your family or friends."

"Of course I won't." I scoffed.

"We can run back. They aren't far away. I'll lead the way." Olivia nodded.

"Okay let's go." Olivia took off and I ran just as fast beside her. I could've gone even faster. The Burrow came into view and we finally slid to a halt outside the door. "The smell of all of them can become overwhelming. Be careful." She warned.

"I'll be fine. Thanks again for everything." I smiled.

"Of course." In an instant she turned and was sprinting away. Tentatively I reached to the door handle and took a deep breath as the scent of humans wafted through the door. I opened it and Harry immediately stood up from his chair.

"Harry." I breathed. Instantly I ran over and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Ginny!" He said happily. However his overwhelming scent of blood invaded my nostrils and I pulled back quickly and took a few steps back.

"Are you okay?" Remus asked.

"Yeah. Just give me a second." I took short breaths and held them for a while giving me time to ease into the smell. Once I was finally able to breathe normally again I greeted them all but made sure to keep my distance.

"Where's Olivia?" Mom asked.

"She left." I shrugged.

"So...will you be okay?" Fred frowned.

"Probably. I'm going to sleep outside for the meantime though just in case." I said apologetically to Harry.

"That's okay. We'll make you comfortable." Harry nodded.

"Are you hungry?" Hermione asked.

"I just ate so I'll be fine. What time is it?" I asked noticing it was dark outside.

"Almost 9:30." Draco said.

"Do you want us to stay? Our bosses want us back." Bill asked referring to him and Charlie.

"It's fine. You can all go I'll be okay." I said.

"I would hug you but..."

"I might bite you?" I grinned finishing Charlie's sentence. "I'm just kidding. Go." I waved my hand dismissively.

"Bye Ginny." Bill gave me one last look before disapparating and Charlie followed seconds later.

"We must be getting back too." Remus bid us goodbye along with Tonks and they too left.

"Wait a question just occurred to me. Do you still have your soul bond?" James asked curiously.

"I don't know." Harry frowned. I slowly made my way closer to them and touched Harry. Normally a golden glow would appear but nothing happened.

"I guess not." I said disappointed. It felt like a part of our relationship broke off and would never come back.

"It must be because your magical core changed to accommodate the vampire side to you." Lily said.

"Yeah." I looked down sadly.

"We must be going back. Goodnight everyone." Draco and Hermione left and only Harry, Fred, George, James, Lily, Mom, Dad, and I remained.

"I guess we'll all just go home then." Lily shrugged. James took her hand and they said goodbye before apparating away.

"We'll be going too. Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow." Harry said. Gently he touched my shoulders and guided me out.