Chapter forty

Hermione's P.O.V.
Today was the day I got to go back! After a draining week of treatments they finally released me. Rushing out with arms open wide, I burst out into fresh air. Inhaling my favorite scent of freshly mown grass, I dissaparated. With a pop, I appeared back at the burrow. All the Weasleys and Potters appeared behind me and I grinned.

Pushing the door open, I was met with forced smiles from members of the order.

"What's wrong?" I asked, with a feeling of a popped balloon.

"Nothing! Come here dear and let's get you a proper lunch." Mrs. Weasley said trying to lead me out of the room.

"Wait. What's wrong?" Twisting out of Mrs. Weasley's grasp I turned back to look at them. Sirius shifted uncomfortably and Remus sighed.

"Bellatrix escaped." Two words. That's all it took. The room started tilting around me and I grabbed a chair for support.

"She...she what?" I gasped.

"Yes. My deranged cousin Bellatrix Lestrange escaped." Sirius said gravely. Not believing my ears I shook my head trying to clear it. I looked up again and still, there they were.

"Do you guys have any idea where she is?" I asked.

"No. We came to the hospital with you and Draco right away. She apparated anyways so it's not like we could tell where she went even if we stayed." James said.

"Well then lets go find her." I said simply.

"Hermione it's not that si-" Remus started.

"Of course it is. You're just too afraid of something going wrong." With an air of confidence I walked out of the room towards the kitchen.

"She's incredible she is." I heard Draco mutter. Mrs. Weasley and the others came in soon after and we sat down at the table. There was so much food! I'm not saying the food at Saint Mungos is bad, but I'm certainly not saying no to one of the famous Weasley meals!

There wasn't that much noise other than the clinking of forks on plates.

"Thank you for the lovely meal Mrs. Weasley." I said with a smile once we all finished.

"No problem at all dear!" She responded smiling back at me. She levitated all of the plates over to the sink and cast a spell to start washing them.

"I'm so sorry but I really should be getting back to the Ministry." James said standing up.

"Me too." Arthur said. The pair put on their robes, and vanished to the Ministry.

Harry and Ginny went back to their manor to do some "things" and Lily stayed to talk with Mrs. Weasley. We finally looked like a normal household.

~One year later~

Draco and I had been going out for a long time now. We were just hanging out at his place when he took my hand and apparated us to who knows where.

When I opened my eyes I gasped. We were in a beach. There were surfboards, and a picnic set up for two. There was a plastic bag filled with swimsuits.

"Ginny picked yours out. She said you would look good in it. I'm going to go change. I'll be back in a second." Draco disappeared behind a bush. Skeptically I looked inside and rolled my eyes. There was nothing other than a skimpy bikini. Would have to remember to punish her later. I used a quick spell to switch my clothes with the new and looked down. With a groan, I put my head in my hands. There was so much skin showing! Seriously Ginny?

Draco appeared from behind a bush and looked at me. His eyes could almost be bulging out of his sockets. "Stop that!" I snapped. Picking up a surfboard, I ran out to the ocean. "Where are we exactly?" I asked once Draco caught up to me.

He stopped paddling, looked at me, and said "Hawaii."