You Become Close/ When He Knew He Fell For You

Ethan:
As time progressed, you and Ethan had become very close and inseparable. He would always make sure that you were okay. He made sure that you ate and drank enough everyday and that you didn't overwork yourself, as you were prone to do this being an agent. That and maybe you were a perfectionist. You believed that if the information wasn't right or accurate, that you would put the entire mission at risk by having the slightest mistake, and you didn't want that to happen. Not to mention, you had the potential to kill someone. But Ethan made sure that you broke this tendency. Not that he didn't want you to have accurate information, but he didn't want you to stress out about it too much.

Two months into the mission:

There was a period of time where you didn't stop working for an entire week. You literally slept for two hours everyday and lived off of coffee, water and cheap take out. .Not only was Ethan concerned at this time, the entire team was. They needed all hands on deck and couldn't have one of their teammates not in "prime condition..." Jane and Will brought the situation to him and he walked over to where you were seated. You had your headphones in, so you couldn't hear him coming to sit by you or hear him talking to you. It was only when he tapped you on the shoulder (making you jump slightly)m, did you actually acknowledge his existence for the first time that week. You took the headphones out of your ears and rubbed your eyes and shook your head, trying to get the sleep out.

"Hey. You've been working for a long time. When did you last eat?" He asked you. You tried to remember, but your mind was going blank. You couldn't remember the last time you ate something. You shook your head. You heard him sigh and then reply,

"You need to eat something. This isn't healthy." You just rolled your eyes slightly.

"Mahatma Gandhi went 21 days without food with only sips of water at a time. I think that I'll survive." You told him in a very smart way. You looked at him and grabbed his hand.

"Hey, I'm fine. I can go a few days without eating. I'm fine." He looked at you and sighed heavily. He saved your work and closed your computer. You looked at him and was about to protest, but he took your hand and led you to the small kitchen that was in the safehouse. He sat you on the counter and got you some light, but filling food.

You took it gratefully and thanked him silently. He rubbed circles on the small of your back. You felt your cheeks burn slightly, but ignored it. He left the kitchen to return to his work.

His POV:

As I rounded the corner, I saw Jane and Will wink at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the computer.

'God, (y/n) is so pretty. I wish that I could just tell her how I feel. I can throw myself out of planes and get into knife and gun fights, but I can't tell the girl I like that I have feelings for her. Explain that to me, universe.' I thought.

General POV:

I was that day that Ethan fell for you. He knew what the risks were to being in a relationship in their field. But he couldn't care less. He was going to make you his, one way or another.

William:
Working alongside Will and his team was intimidating and awesome at the same time. Intimidating because this was the first time you had worked with a team in two years. But it was awesome because it made you feel like you had somewhere to be and you had a place where you were accepted for your flaws and your strengths. Ethan was the nicest team leader that you had ever met and Benji was like the brother that you never had. Jane treated you like any other agent, but was there for you when you needed her. But Will was always by your side, working with you and making you feel very safe.

Although you were a hard working woman, you were very hard headed and were polite when it came to certain things. For example, if somebody were to try and pry into your personal life, you would usually respond with, "If I'm being honest I don't feel comfortable responding to that question. It's only because it is a personal situation. I'd appreciate it if we kept our conversation on a different level." It was honest, but it was polite and understandable. You had your secrets and you meant to keep them that way. You couldn't afford to be vulnerable or weak. That and you were afraid of being judged for your past.That was until one night when you couldn't sleep.