Confession pt.1 (Ethan)

Ethan:

You and Ethan had been flirting with each other for weeks after the mission had ceased. He had brought you to his house and offered to let you stay with him. (The team lives close by... What? Did you think that they would be living together all the time?) You agreed, only because you didnt want to be alone. But also because you didn't have anywhere else to go.

One night, you both decided to have a movie night and just chill. Halfway through the movie, you were sitting in Ethan's lap, leaning against his chest fast asleep. He looked down at your sleeping figure and ran his fingertips up and down your skin, sending chills doen your spine. In a good way.

He was debating whether or not to tell you how much he liked you, or just bottle up his feelings. Ge decided that it was now or never. Thinking you were asleep, he spoke to you,
"(Y/n), I don't know if you can hear me right now, but I just wanted to tell you that..." he paused, hesitating to tell you. But he eventually grew a pair and started talking again.
"I really appreciate your patience with me and my team. But most importantly, I appreciate your spirit and personality. You put so much love and care into what you do, and I admire that. What I am trying to say... is that I like you." He concluded. You faked being asleep while he told you his buried emotions.

You turned over in his arms and nuzzled your face into his neck, content and love struck. You kissed his neck lightly and mumbled,
"I like you too, Ethan. Goodnight."
You fell asleep with a smile on your face, and Ethan's arms around your waist. He rested his head on the back of the couch and drifted off to sleep, content with the result he got from you.