Proposal

Ethan:
You were at IMF HQ, typing away at your latest mission report. It was tedious work, but it was part of the job. Just as you were about to send your report to Secretary Hunley, when you heard a knock on your office door. You told the person the door was open, and the door opened. You looked over shoulder and saw Benji come in. He had a smug look on his face, as if he were hiding something.
"Hey Benji. What can I do for you?" He didn't say anything,  but held out his hand, and presented a red envelope addressed to you. Smiling, you took the envelope and opened it. You heard the door close as you read the message.

Y/n,
I love you so much. I hope you're having a great day. After you've read this, come down to the conference room.

E.

You held the messaget to your chest and thought of how sweet your man was. You quickly sent the report to Hunley, and tookbyour coat and keys. You walketd down the stairs to the conference room, thinking what Ethan has planned for you. You walked in and saw Benji, Will, Luther and even Secretary Hunley all standing around the table, arguing about something.
"Hey guys. What's all the fuss?" They turned their attention to you and stopped their squabbling. Hunley stepped forward.
"Ah, Agent L/n. Maybe you could help us out here. There's a hidden message in these pictures. We were wondering if you could help decode the message?" Even though youbwere here for Ethan, he must have stepped out quickly.
You analyzed the photos and asked Luther for a pen and pad.
'Will' was the first word you got. You looked at Will, who only shrugged. 'You' was the next word you deciphered. 'Will you what?' You thought to yourself. 'Marry' was the next word, and by this point, you were very confused, but still decoded the last photo. 'Me' was the final word you found, and you went to ask what the hell the men in the room were playing at, when you came face to face with Ethan, on one knee, with a beautiful ring held out to you. Before you could ask him what was going on, he spoke.
"Y/n, my dear. You're the most important woman in my life, my companion, my lover and my best friend. I love you more than words can say and I want to always be with you. Will you marry me?"
With a smile, you said yes. He got up, slid the ring on your finger and kissed you. You blocked out the cheers of your team, and savored the feeling of his lips on yours, and his hands on your waist. After a couple minutes, he pulled away and brought your hand up to his lips and kissed the ring.
"I love you, Ethan."
"I love you, Y/n. Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world."
Secretary Hunley was the first to come up and congratulate you, followed by your teammates.

"Secretary Hunley was the first to come up and congratulate you, followed by your teammates

Ring: