Make Up

Ethan :

    A few days had gone by and you hadn't been talking to your boyfriend. He was worried about you, but he knew that he had been very possessive and overprotective. He gave you space when you were in the same room, being professional, however, when he tried to grab your hand, you'd move away from him. It was when you guys git back to the apartment, that he needed to break the awkward tension between the two of you.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the couch, sitting you down.

" Look, I'm not really good at this kind of stuff, but I know that I made a mistake and I would like to be able to make it up to you. I miss how we were." He told you.

    You looked into his eyes and saw nothing but sincerity and honesty. You intertwined your fingers with Ethan's and rested your forehead on his.

" I miss how we were, too. I know that I overreacteda little, but I know that you just want me to be safe. But I hope that you understand why I did what I did. It was to make sure that you and the team were safe..." You paused and sighed before continuing.

" You guys are like my family and I didn't want you or anyone else getting hurt because of my mistakes or my past. But especially you. I love you and I don't want you to be hurt." He leaned his head up and kissed your forehead.

" I understand. I'm sorry for being an idiot and not giving you your space." He said. You kissed his lips and offered to make dinner. He nodded and asked if he could help. You nodded in return and grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen, preparing food for the evening ahead.

William :

    Only a few hours had passed after the incident. You were at home and had just set up your favorite movie. You knew that you had jumped to conclusions quickly, but you were also upset with Will for not being responsible for remembering why you were at the pub in the first place. You were in the middle of the opening sequence of "The Man From U.N.C.L.E, when you heard a knock on the door. You looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 10:36. 'why is someone here at 10 o'clock?' You thought, getting up ftom the couch and walked over to the door. You looked into the peephole to see your boyfriend. You sighed and opened the door, to see him holding flowers and a sad smile on his face.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey." You replied.

    The silence was beginning to get awkward and Will obviously felt the same because he coughed and handed you the flowers, your fingers brushed eachother as you reached out to grab them. You thanked him and opened the door to let him in as you went to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase. He came into the kitchen and waited for you to be done.

"I'm sorry that I didn't hear you out earlier. I guess I was just scared that you were going to leave me. But in my defense, you had been focused on the girl the whole time we were there." You stated seriously. He nodded and looked down, guilt evident in his body language.

"It's not your fault that you thought about the situation that way. It was my fault for putting myself into that predicament. I hope that we can find a way to get over this and just go back to the way things were. Do... Do you think that we can do that?" He asked nervously, moving closer to you and grabbing your hands, playing with your fingers.
Sighing, you looked at him and nodded your head, which caused him to break out into a big smile.  He hugged you and you immediately hugged him back, resting your head on his shoulder. 
"I'm watching Man From U.N.C.L.E, did you want to join me?" You offered. he nodded, which caused you to practically drag him to the couch, him pulling you into his lap. 

Benji :

     A few days had gone by before you spoke to your boyfriend again. You were still upset with him because of the events that unfolded a few days ago. How could he call you inferior? You were one of the best and high ranking tech experts at the IMF,. You placed in the top five of both your high school and college classes, and was named valedictorian when you got your bachelor's degree.
     Not to mention that you had served with the military for six tours of duty before being discharged, and worked through one of the biggest tragedies in your lifetime. Inferior, my ass. If anything, he was the inferior one. You were about to leave when your office door opened, revealing your boyfriend. Groaning, you turned around in your chair and stood up. 
"What can I do for you, Agent Dunn?" You asked. He looked down and then back at you. You never called him by his last name unless you were busy or upset with him. 
"I wanted to come by and check on my girlfriend. We haven't seen eachother on a few days and I'm beginning to think that she's breaking up with me. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should do to make it up to her." Of course he had to be this way when he was trying to be in your good graces again.
"There isn't any suggestion that I can find that will take back what you said. What's done is done. It's up to you whether or not we get through this. But I guess that the first step would be to..." You trailed off, looking down, the carpet becoming very interesting. He stepped towards you and grabbed your shoulders and rubbed small circles on your skin. 
"Would be to what? Tell me, love. I want to make things right with you. I can't lose what we have, it means to much to me. And I know that you feel the same. I truly am sorry. I know that I can't take back what I said, but I honestly wasn't thinking straight when I said that." He told you sincerely. Tears slid down your cheeks as you took in what he was saying. Swallowing the lump in your throat, you wiped your eyes and told him three simple words, "Just hold me." That's all you needed right now. You guys could discuss what happened later, but right now, the only thing you needed was a hug. He wasted no time in throwing his arms around you and burying his face into the crook of your neck, his own tears sliding down his face. You just spent the last few hours of the work day in your office, working things out.