Aftermath (Part 3)

Ethan:
Because he's been taken before, he would make sure you got better, with calm and caring methods. Ethan would be you personal therapist, talking things out and making sure your mental health was okay.

If you ever woke up in the middle of the night, he would too. He'd check the house, making sure there weren't any threats, get you a glass of water, and stay up with you until you fell asleep. The only way he could sleep, was knowing you were safe in his arms.

Will:

He'd be the one to tend to your wounds and be by your side 24/7. He'd get you a counselor to vent to and would take you to physical therapy to get your strength back. One thing that he noticed was that you flimched whenever he touched you. While he was hurt, be understood and didn't take it personally.

He knew that you were vulnerable and tried not to smother you. He was there when you needed him, and backed off when you told him to. He's a patient man and will wait until you're comfortable with him touching you again.

Benji:

Since there wasn't a whole lot that happened, you weren't super traumatized. Scared? Of course. But your time in the Military taught you well and prepared you for situations like this.

However, if you had nightmares, he'd cuddle you close and make sure your felt safe and protected.

August:

After you get back home, he's at your service. Whatever you need, he'll get it for you. August would maket sure you saw a therapist at HQ, and kept his distance when you needed it.

Truth is, he's afraid of losing you and when you got taken, he feared the worst and that he'd see you again. Under his watch, it'll nevetr happen again.