Let's Chat

Hello All!

I wanted to ask you all some stuff and if you're comfortable answering, please do. I'm realizing that I don't know you all that well, so I thought I'd ask some fun questions. Let's do this!

1. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

To be completely honest, I'd probably either be a goat or a shark.

2. What songs would be the soundtrack to your life?

a. Stairway To The Stars - Ella Fitzgerald

b. Rosanna - Toto

c. Love and Happiness - Al Green

d. Human Nature - Michael Jackson

e. The Way It Was - The Killers

3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

potentially living in LA or NY, writing or being a radio host. I've had a lot of fun doing radio in college and I think that if presented with the opportunity, I'd like to do it full time.

4. What is your dream job?

Screenwriting in SoCal or in Vancouver, living in a house in the mountains.

5. Best movie you've seen in the last year? [can be new or old]

Tie between Mission Impossible Fallout and Black Panther.

6. Best book you've read in the last year?

Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods'

7. If you threw a dinner party, what six famous people, living or dead, would be there?

a. Ella Fitzgerald because she inspired me to start singing and I'd love to pick her brain about jazz music, singing and being a woman of color in the 20th century.

b. Robert Downey Jr. because he's a big influence on my life and the reason for my desire to be in the film industry. He's also super quirky, and just seems like a cool dude to be around.

c. Martin Luther King Jr. because I'd love to just be in his presence. He's the reason I'm able to do the things I'm able to, so I'd like to thank him for what he was responsible for.

d. Michelle Obama because not only is she a BAMF, but she's so damn inspirational. She's a reminder that I can do anything as long as I set my mind to it.

e. FDR because he got us through the second world war and he was super influencial to so many people. I'd also want to ask him about Japanese internment because of my family members who were forced to go.

8. What title would you give your autobiography?

What The F*&# Was I Thinking: A Guide To Getting Through Questionable Life Coices

9. Where in the world would you want to travel? Why?

Two places. Antarctica to visit my penguin brethren. Europe because I've never been overseas

10. Do you like your french fries soggy and salty or crispy?

Depends on my mood. If I'm feeling like shit, I like soggy fries. If I'm in the mood for some dank ass fries with my burger, crispy is the way to go