Confession pt.2 (William)

3rd person POV:

As soon as your mission ended, the first thing you did, was get a small loft for yourself. Because you worked for the IMF, money wasn't that big of an issue for you. When you got settled in, you decided to have a small gathering of your friends. You had invited Will, Ethan, Benji and Jane over for beer and wine. Nothing super big and fancy, but special nonetheless.
You all had a good laugh about what happened on the mission, especially when Ethan said, "Mission Accomplished," only to have the button not work. While you were all talking, you noticed that Will had moved closer to you and had draped his arm around your shoulder. You took a chance and clasped your fingers through his, flushing slightly when he gripped your fingers in return. You noticed Ethan smirk at the both of you and raise his beer bottle to bith of you.

*time skip brought to you by Jeremy Renner in a tutu*

Later, only Will had been the only one to stay behind. You were on the balcony just taking in the afternoon air, when you heard the door open. You smirked because you knew who it was. Will was the only one left at your loft, so it makes sense that he would be out here.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked, leaning on the railing next to you, linking his pinky finger with yours, making you bite your lip slightly. You turned to him and nodded. He moved closer to you and wrapped his armaround your shoulder, going back to your previous position earlier that evening. You sighed and turned to face him.

Your POV:
I started to talk to him, but I was nervous about his reaction. If there's one thing that I am afraid of, it's rejection.
"Will... I-I need to tell you something, and I hope that you'll feel the same way that I do."
I was really nervous because my heart was pounding on my ribcage. I looked down and chuckled nervously. He grabbed my hand gently and said simply,
"Take your time. There's no reason to be afraid. It's just me." Like that makes it any easier. I thought. In a sudden boost of confidence, I finally decided to give it a another try.
"Will, I've been in love with you for a while. The reason why it's taken me so long to tell you, is because I was scared of your reaction. I hope that I don't seem pathetic, but... do you feel the same?" I asked hopeful that I didn't sound like a lunatic.
He gently grabbed my chin and stroked my cheekbone. I looked into his blue eyes and he smirked at me.
"How could I not have feelings for someone as beautiful and talented as you? What's funny is that I was going to ask you if you had feelings for me tonight. But, it seems like youbeat me to it." He chuckled and looked at me with honesty and pure love (that cliché tho).
"Well what should we do about that, hmm?" I asked.
"I don't know. I think that we should go on a date. What do you say?" He suggested. I giggled and nodded. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck. I leaned over and gave him a gentle hug, him returning the gesture.
For the rest of the night, we were able to enjoy each others company, holding eachother's hands, happy to not have stress over rejection anymore.