First Fight

Ethan:

     It was bound to happen at some point. All couples go through this part, and anyone who says that they haven't argued with their significant other is lying their ass off. No matter how much you loved Ethan, he was a little overprotective and he began to smother you. It got to a point where you would not speak to him, which led to this moment.
     You were in your room when he came in and slammed the door shut, causing you to flinch. He came over to you and threw a file on your bed. You grabbed it and opened it, looking at the pictures of your most recent covert mission. You had finally taken out your enemy and his followers for good.
"What the hell is this?" He asked, crossing his arms.
"It's obvious what it is, Ethan. Is there anything else you want to say about it?" You countered.
     You were fed up with him being overprotective. He scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Is there- Yes there is a lot that I want to say about this. You could have gotten yourself killed. You went in without any backup and without letting me know." You got up and walked out of your room, Ethan trailing behind you.
"I don't have to explain myself to you, Ethan. For fuck sake, just let me have some space to do my own thing. I work for a government agency. We kill people, and whether or not you accept that is not my problem." You shouted at him. "I don't have to tell you nor justify the things I do in my own time." He grabbed your arm and turned you around.
"You do when it involves you and your safety." You yanked your arm out of his grip and shook your head out of disbelief.
"Ethan, I love you, but you need to back off. If you can't do that, then what we have won't work. Now if you'll excuse me, I need some air and I'm going alone." You warned him. You grabbed your coat and walked away, shutting the door behind you, leaving Ethan to think about what you just said.

 You grabbed your coat and walked away, shutting the door behind you, leaving Ethan to think about what you just said

William:

     Normally, you don't have a problem with girls being around you and Will. It's only when they start to get overly flirty or handsy. Sadly, this is exactly what happened, and you were mad... No, mad is an understatement. You were livid at both Will and the chick that was on his arm, trying to see if he would be her one night stand. You were staring at the back of the girl's head, trying to ignite her hair extensions, but alas, that was impossible. You instead decided to down the rest of your drink and walk out of the bar you were at. Oh and did I mention that Will was supposed to be on a date with you? 
     As you continued walking down the road, you heard footsteps behind you and someone calling your name. You didn't have to turn to know who it was. You rolled your eyes and kept walking, that was until he grabbed your arm and turned you around.
"Why did you leave? You didn't say anything to me before you left." He asked, apparently oblivious to the situation at hand. Breathing heavily, you tried to contain your anger as you confronted him.
"So now you care? Even though you were clearly engaged in a very long conversation with the woman sitting next to you. Did you not see the advances that she was making?" You asked him, annoyance laced in your voice.
     He scoffed and retorted with,
"Are we really having this conversation right now? She wasn't flirting  with me. She was someone I knew from work, but I guess you didn't bother to ask me." He said. You crossed your arms and stared at him before saying,
"I knew you were clueless, but I didn't think you were stupid. The way I know that she was flirting with you, was because she had the same body language that I had when we first met. And you didn't even seem to remember why we were at the pub in the first place. So I am going home and think things through before I say something I'll regret. Goodnight, Will." You then turned on your heel and walked back to your loft. You vaguely heard him calling your name, but you weren't in the mood for his excuses.

 You vaguely heard him calling your name, but you weren't in the mood for his excuses

Benji:

     You had no idea how the fight even started, but whatever the reason, you were annoyed with your boyfriend. He seemed to have this idea that he was the best tech support for the IMF and kept bragging about it. Sure he was good, but he wouldn't shut up about it. Your patience was wearing thin and you had to call him out on it.
"Benji, would you mind just not bragging about yourself for a few seconds. I get it, you're really into tech. But that doesn't mean that you have the right to be a dick." You rambled, cutting him off from another boast. You put your hands on your head and breathed in deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down.
"So it's a crime to be proud of yourself. When did that law go into place?" He replied, sarcasm dripping with the response. You turned to face him and narrowed your eyes at him. 
"There's a huge difference between pride and boasting. For the past few days, you've done nothing but make me feel inferior and make it seem like I'm somehow beneath you." You countered. You turned back to your computer and continued typing your mission report. You heard him mutter something under his breath.
'It's not my fault that you are inferior.' You turned your head back and gave him a ' seriously ' look and scoffed before responding with, 
"Yell me how you really feel, Benji. If I'm so inferior, why the hell did you ask me out?" You asked him, while you grabbed your laptop.
"Look, love I didn't mean it like that-" you cut him off and responded with, 
"Bullshit, you didn't meant it. You just weren't enough of a man to say it to my face." You said before walking out the door.