Do You Need A Babysitter?

Bibby Pov 😻

March 24th 2016

I Was Chilling With Herb Today Nothing Major. BJ Was Running Round Playing With His Toys. I Love My Son To Death I Really Do. " Aye Man Whatchu Gone Do About BJ Having A Babysitter. You Gotta Bring More Money In Jo. " Herb Said.
" I Know Man Ionkno. " I Said.
" How About We Set Up Somewhere And We Do Interviews And Bring BJ Then Let Him Decide. " Herb Said.
" That's Good Ima Call My Manager And Set Everything Up. " I Said.

Kanise Pov 💜

I Was Just Laying In My Livingroom Of My Apartment. I Got Up And Went Into My Bedroom. " Quan Getcho Tail Up Damn " I Said. " Aye Man Dang" He Said. See Quan Is A Long Time Boyfriend Of Mines. Only Time We Get Along Is When He Is Asleep.
I Went Into My Makeup Room And Opened My Drawer And Saw A Dime Bag I Was Attempting To Roll Up But Something Said Not To. I Had Just Got My Hair Done In Some Faux Locs. I Had Just Got A Text From My Bestiee Tiara Aka T.

Bestiee 💕💜: Call This Number 702-555-4568 And Say This Is Kanise And I Was Calling About Your Job Position As A Babysitter Or Nanny.

Me: Okaay But Whose Number?

Bestiee 💅💜: It's Bibbys Number.

Me:Oh My Lord.

So I Clicked The Number And Called.
" Hello " He Said.
Dang His Voice Really Is Deep.
" Hi I'm Kanise I Saw Your Advertise About Looking For A Nanny Or Babysitter? " I Said " Oh Yeah, Well Meet Me At The Cafe On South Street At 2:30." He Said
" Yes Sir. " I Said.
I Hung Up The Phone And Looked At My Clock. Dang That's 45 Minutes From Now.
Good Thing I Showered This Morning. So U Went In My Closet And Got Dressed.

After I Got Dressed I Went Into My Living Room. " Where You Going? " Quan Said. " I Have A Job Interview Unlike You" I Said. I Walked Out Of My Apartment And Down The Stairs. When I Reached My Car I Unlocked It And Got In.

You Might Be Thinking How In The Hell She Got That Kind Of Car. Well When My God Mom Passed She Gave Me Her Car Paid For.
When I Got There It Was 2:00. There Were Girls In Shorts Looking A Mess.

Bibby 😻
Man Y'all These Girls Anit Working. " Aye Bib What You Gone Do? " Herb Said. " We Got One More Left. " I Said.
Soon This Brown Skin Girl She Was Beautiful. She Was Dressed Appropriately And Looked Good.
" Hello I'm Kanise Kiara Jackson " She Said.
" I'm Brandon And This Brandon Jr And This Herb" I Said.
BJ Reached Out For Her And She Grabbed Him.
" So Tell Me About Yourself" I Said
" Well I'm 19 Years Old I Have My Own Place And Car. I Have Experience With Kids My Mom Had 5 And I Have Nieces And Nephews. " She Said.
" BJ You Like Her" ? I Said.
" DaDa "He Said Laughing.
" Can You Start Tomorrow When You Get There I'll Explain Everything. " I Said.
" Yes I Can And Thata Fine With Me. " She Said.
"Okay Well See You Tomorrow " . I Said.