Read This 💕!

Keziah Joy Smith 22, Is The Daughter Of A Big Time Music Producer In Texas

Keziah Joy Smith 22, Is The Daughter Of A Big Time Music Producer In Texas. Keziah Never Wanted For Anything. She Stood About 5'4 She Wasn't Midget Short Nor Was She Tall. Keziah Was A Rich Caramel Chocolate Skin Tone.

With A Million Dollar Smile. Perfect White Teeth And Plump Lips. Keziah Had Body That Complimented Her Completely.  Not To Mention Her Personality.  She Was All About Her Dinero. She Had A Boyfriend By The Name Of Richard Whom She Loved With Everything Within Her.  But Sometimes She Wished That Richard Would Be A Little More Romantic With Her. 

Richard Worked All The Time Traveling To City To City Making "Money" That He Never Brought Home Which Keziah Always Questioned But Never Confronted Him About It.  Simply Because She Loved Him And Didn't Wanna Loose Him.

Keziah Had A Lot Going For Her Self. She Had An Amazing Voice. Soulful Voice At That,  But She Mostly Wrote Music For Other People And Sung Background Music For Other Artist.

Keziah Could Also Produce Music. This Girl Really Was Talented. But Right Now She Was Focused On Modeling And Fashion. 

Rashawn Bennett Better Known As Yfn Lucci. 25 Years Old Coming Out Of Atlanta.  Is A Rapper Doing Shows And Going On Tour.  Lucci Stood 5'8 Tall But Not Tall.  Lucci Has 2 Kids A Baby Boy And A Baby Girl. 

Lucci Personality Was Amazing Just Like His Music.  He Loved To Laugh And Joke Around.  Lucci Had Worked With Plenty Of Artist From All Over The United States.  Lucci Not Only Made Trap Music He Also Made Music For The Ladies Too. 

Rashawn Grew Up In A Tough Neighborhood. So Now Him Living In The Suburbs And Being Able To Move His Mama Out The Hood Made Him Wanna Go Harder.  I Mean It Is Every Hood Nigga Dream To Move They Moms Out Of The Hood Right? 

Lucci Now Has A Girlfriend Nina. Nina Was Pretty Much The Girl Who Hopped From Rapper To Rapper.  Lucci Didn't Know That Though.  Nina Wanted To Be Everywhere With Her Man. Because She Knew That Her Man Had Some Good Beefcake Yk What I Mean?  Lucci Knew That Nina Wasn't About Shit But His Money. That's Why He Always Bought Her Something Maybe Every Month. 

Rashawn Liked Her But He Didn't Love Her. Nina Knew That She Knew That Rashawn Didn't Love Her But She Still Stayed Because The Beefcake Was Good And The Money Was Even Better. 

Rashawn Wanted More Than Just A Nut. Rashawn Wanted A Women Who Was About Her Money. A Women Who Was On Her Shit. A Women Who Didn't Have To Many Friends. A Women That Would Please Him Mentally, Physically,  And Sexually.  He Wanted A Women That Would Make Him Forget That He Was Famous. A Women Who Would Love Him For Him And Not Because Of His Name And That's What He Itched For.  That's What He Wanted And What He Was Gonna Get He Didn't Know How He Was Or When He Was But He Was. 

Y'all Fucking With This? 

Should I Continue It ?

Comment And Vote