Can I Take BJ Out?

Kanise 💜😈March 28th, 2016Today Was The Day After Easter I Didn't Have To Work Yesterday But I Have To Today

Kanise 💜😈
March 28th, 2016
Today Was The Day After Easter I Didn't Have To Work Yesterday But I Have To Today. I Love Working For Bibby. I Really Have Fell In Love With BJ. So Today I Woke Up And Walked Into My Bathroom To Shower. I Started Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face. After That I Stripped From My Pjs To Socks. I Got In The Shower For 30Mins. Then I Got Dressed 👆 . After I Got Dressed I Grabbed My Purse And Got In My Car. When I Got In My Car I Plugged My Aux Cord Inside Phone And Started Playing Pandora. I Went To McDonald's And Got Us Some Breakfast. Then I Got In My Car And Drove To Bibbys House. When I Got There I Got Out Grabbed My Purse And The Food And Locked My Car. I Walked Up To The Front Door And Knocked. Bibby Came And Opened The Door. " Wassup? " He Said
" Hey Brandon " I Said. "KK!!!  UR HERE. " BJ Yelled. I Chuckled " Hey BJ " I Said. " Yo Kanise Can I Talk To You To The Side? " Bibby Said.  " Uh... Yeah Sure. " I Said I Put The Breakfast On The Table And Then Walked Into The A Garage. " Wassup? " I Said. " I Really Wanna Say Thank You For Babysitting Brandon. But I Was Wondering If You Would Like To Become His Nanny? " Bibby Said. " I Would Love Too, I'll Go By My Place And Get Some More Clothes. " I Said. " Okay Great " He Said. " I'll Pay You $950 Instead Of $530. " He Said. " Okay That's Fine. " I Said. I Walked Back Inside The House Looking For BJ. " BJ Guess What? " I Said.  " Whaaa? You Got Some Crawfish?."
" Yeah We Can Get Some, But I'm Your Nanny Now Which Means I'll Be Here 24/7."
" Yayyyy!!. " He Said.

A Few Hours Later.

BJ And I Were On Our Way To Bibby'S Studio Session To Get His Carseat. When I Pulled Up To The Building I Got Out And Cut My Car Off. I Opened Up BJ Door And Then Unbuckled His Seatbelt. I Grabbed His Hand And We Walked Inside. Bibby Had Texted Me The Number To The Session They Were In. When I Walked In I Saw The Guy From My Interview And Another Guy I Also Saw My Child Hood Friend DeeSmooth. " Hey Bibby " I Said " Hey Guys" I Said And " Hey DeeSmooth" I Said.
Bibby Gave Me A Hug And Then I Sat Down. " How Yk DeeSmooth? " Bib Said. " We Grew Up Together. " I Said. " Yeah,  Man She Can Sing And Rap. " Dee Said.
Dang Bastard.  " Bib Can I Have BJ's Carseat. " I Said "Yeah Come On " He Said As We Walked Out Of The Session. BJ Stayed Behind.

Herb Pov 😊

"Wassup BJ? " I Said
"Wassup " He Said.
" Aye Man Yk That Bib Feeling Kanise. " I Said.
" H Yeah Nigga I Would Too" Enoch Said
"Yeah, She Got Some Home Girls That's Bad Asf Too Man. " Dee Said.

Kanise Pov 💓.
" You Know That Your A Beautiful Woman. " Bib Said
"Thanks Bib Your Handsome " I Said.
BJ Came Running Outside And Got In His Carseat.

If Bibby'S Feeling Me Then This Could Be A Problem.