Pay Back Pt2

Bibby Pov 😻

When We Pulled Up To The Crib Cee Got Out First And Walked In. Then We Moved In Behind Her. When We Got Inside Ain't No Way In Hell This Could've Been His House. " Quan Baby Wya? " Cee Said.  " Inna Back " He Said.  We Walked To The Back Moving Silent As Hell. When We Got To The The Back He Was Play The Game. He Turned Around " Who These Niggas? " He Said.  " Yo Fucking Worse Nightmare That's Who. " I Said. Cee Knocked His Ass With Het Fist.  " Who The Fuck Did This.? " She Said.  He Didn't Say Nothing Before I Could Even Say Anything. T Had Shot His Foot. " Nigga If You Don't Speak Up You Loosing That Other Foot Of Yours. " Maggie Paid Me She Paid Me To Do This. " He Said.  " You Mean To Tell Me That Kanise Cousin Maggie Paid You?  " Cee Said.  " Hold Up Ain't That Bitch Crazy?" Tee Said.  " Tee Knocked His Out. " Then Some Bitch Walked In And Tried To Run But Enoch Grabbed Her Ass By Her Hair.  " Bitch Yeen Going Nowhere. " He Said Then Tee And Cee Started Beating Ha Ass Like She Was Screaming For Help They Was Stomping And Beating Her Ass. Then That's When Fuck Boy Woke Up So That's When I Started Bussing This Nigga In His Shit Then Herb Came And Started Beating This Nigga Ass Then Enoch Started We All Was Beating Ass. Then We Stopped. Then Tee Called Somebody.  " Yo G I Got Two People They Beat My Sister And Maggie Is Wanted For Fraud And Quan Is A Rapist. " She said.  " She Ain't Snitching Her Brother Is A Hit Man But A Special Kind Of Hit Man. " Cee Said.  " Ight Bet " . I Said then We Went To Clean Up And Back To The Hospital.

When We Got There Kanise Was Laying In The Bed Eating Popeyes.  " Kee Yo Fat Ass Gotcho Ass Beat And Up Eating Popeyes? " Enoch Said.  " Fuck You Bitch " She Said.  " Aye Lil Sis You Good? " Herb Said. "Yeah Bro I'm Good, I'm Good As Ever Ima Get That Bitch Ass Nigga " She Said.  " Bitch We Glad You Home But I Gotta Leave With Daddy Tee Said Looking At Herb. The Doctor Came In. " How Are You Doing Ms. Jackson?, I'm Glad That Your Okay,  She Was So High That Nothing Was Damaged.  She's Okay To Go Home Tomorrow. " The Doctor Said. Then They Left And It Was Just Us In The Room. " Kanise I'm Sorry " I Said. " Don't Be Sorry Bib It's Okay I'm Just Waiting To Get To BJ. " She Said.  " I'll Bring Him By Tomorrow When We Come To Pick You Up. "I Said.  " Okay Bibby " She Said.  " It's All Good, Babygirl We Gone Be Alright. " I Said.  " Did You Know That Cee And Tee Was Dating Herb And Enoch? " She Said " Naa Ian Know,  And Ian Know Y'all Was Close That That?  " I Said " Well Maybe You Wasn't Such Teshia Would've Known That BJ And I Went To Eat Crawfish They Came With Us. " She Said. " You Coming Back? " I Said. . . " For The Sake Of BJ. " I Said.  " Alright I Can Deal With That. " I Said. They Brought Me A Blanket And Then I Fell Asleep.

Y'all Comment, Vote,  And Love Y'all Baddies.  Also Who Would Like To See Me Write A Book About In The Future?  😎💓