bitter sweet

Bibby 💗

BJ Was Gone Over My Moma House So It Was Just Kanise And I There. I Still Have Those Feelings For Her So I Decided To Take Her On A Date Or Just Out Period.

We got in my car and was on our way to the LIL walk thing

We got in my car and was on our way to the LIL walk thing. Kanise is a amazing person in and out she's gorgeous. So Everything Was Going Great between Us too.

When we got back to my house we was chilling one thing lead to another I kissed her again and then we ended up laying beside Eachother in my bed.

Kanise 💕

The Next Morning I Woke Laying Next To Bibby. We Didn't Wrap Up I Jump Out His Bed And Put On My Clothes. He Got Up And Whipped His Eyes, " What's Wrong " " We Didn't Wrap Up I've Been Her For What 4 Months Bibby And We Just Did It What If I Get Pregnant? " " why you worried about that Huh? Acting like Ima bail out on you? "  " how I know you not? Bibby you a rapper you gone go on tours god only know what you'll do while I'm not around. " I said. " if you pregnant you not killing my baby " " I never said I was " " why you tripping Kanise "  " because Bibby what about BJ? " " what about BJ he already call you mommy so what's the big deal? " " the big deal is that we just did that and I might be pregnant by you and we not even a couple Bibby I'm your babysitter,  what do you think the media is going to say? " " Fym what the media I don't give a rats Ass about what the media gone say Shit Fuck the media. " " you saying Fuck the media Now but Just wait til they say some " " you worried about the wrong thing man you worried about Somw dumb Ass social media " " Bibby I'm only 19 years old you 21 " " okay and I'm grown Tf do that mean " " it means nothing " " you so Fucking in denial man,  that's the problem I love you man." "I Love you too Bibby but I'm scared " " why? " " I don't wanna end up like your first baby mom" " you not " Bibby grabbed me and kissed my forehead he held me as I cried. Truth be told I'm scared as hell I'm not ready for a baby I promise I'm Not ready at all..  It's okay for me to a mother to BJ but my own. I Just can't what will I tell my parents and Bestfriends. I Just can't at all im just scared. I went to my car and smoked a couple of blunts and then I went home ate something and got in my bed and cried myself to sleep because this is too much to handle.

Short but good. I really didn't know what to write.
Leave your thoughts and vote you guys.

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES Are Required for the next chapter to be updated. I Love you all mauh 😘💋. 
-JAAAEEEE 💜😈