Welcome Back

Kanise Pov 💕I Know Its Been Long Over Due That You Guys Have Heard From Me

Kanise Pov 💕
I Know Its Been Long Over Due That You Guys Have Heard From Me. Well To Catch You Up I Moved Back Into My Apartment. BJ Is Living With Me Because Bib Is Gone On Tour Him And Herb. I Really Didn't Want To Stay At His Home Without him Him Being There. I Was Washing Clothes And And Cleaning Up. I Mean Everything Is Back To Normal. BJ Was In My Bedroom Playing, I Heard A Knock At My Door.  I Knew I Wasn't Expecting Anyone At The Time. So I Went Into The Bedroom And I Told BJ To Stay In There And Not To Come Out. So When I Opened The Door It Was Quan. I Stepped Aside And I Let Him In. " What Do You Want? " I Said " I Came To Apologize To You,  I'm Sorry For Coming Into Your Life I Really Am,  Im Sorry For Fucking Things Up Between Us. I'm Leaving Today Because I Was Charged With Abuse And Just To Let You Know Your Cousin The One With The Disorder Paid Me To Do Though Awful Things To You. I'm So Sorry Kanise. " He Said. " Thanks " I Said Softly. He Got Up Dismissed Himself. I Walked Back To My Bedroom And BJ Was Knocked Out. It Was Only 7. So I Showered Folded Up Clothes And Picked BJ Clothes Up. I Then Laid In The Bed Next To BJ. BJ Crawled On Top Of Me And Laid His Head On My Chest. " I Wove You Mommy " He Said. I Started Crying Hard Like Hella Hard " Why You Crying Mommy?" He Said. " I Love You Too Baby" I Said And Kissed His Forehead. I Was Very Emotional Because For One Quan Is Gone, I Love Quan With Everything In Me. And He Is Gone,  But I'm Gone For Good. BJ Was Calling Me His Mom And Then Told Me That He Loved Me. I Truly Did Love BJ I Promise I Do. I Laid Down Just Thinking About My Life.

Bibby 💉

I Was On The Plane To Atlanta For A Show. I Miss My Son,  I Miss Kanise. Damn Did I Just Say That I Miss Kanise?.  I Thought To Myself That J Really Do Miss This Girl.  She Was Amazing With BJ. And I Loved That About Her. Even Though She Been Threw Alot I Felt Like It Was Alot About Her That I Didn't Know Yet And I Wanted To Know. And If You A True Fan Of Bibby You Know That I Live Tits And She Has The Right Size That I Like.

Ciara 💓

I Was Laying In My Bed Thinking About The Biggest Secret That I've Kept From My Best Friends. That Ive Kept For Longest. I'm So Scared It's A Shame. I Cried And Cried And Cried Myself To Sleep Many If Nights Because Of My Secret. I Have To Confess To Them Soon. I Have To Confess To Them I Just Have Too. Because If I Don't I Could Loose Both Kanise And Tiara. I Don't Want That To Happen At All. I Just Don't Know What To Do At All.

VOTE

COMMENT

WHAT DO THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH BIBBY AMD KANISE? 

IS QUAN GONE FOR GOOD?

WHAT IS CIARA SECRET?

WHAT COULD BE SO BAD THAT WOULD RUIN HER FRIENDSHIP?

I NEED MORW FEEDBACK HOW DO I KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THIS BOOK SO CAN I GET ATLEAST 10 COMMENTS ? ILL ACCEPT 7 OR 8 PLEASE GUYS THE READS NOT MATCHING UP WITH THE COMMENTS.