PREVIEW; DAVE EAST 💕

Nasiah Tonyé Taylor Is 17 Years Old With The Body Of A 20 Year Old

Nasiah Tonyé Taylor Is 17 Years Old With The Body Of A 20 Year Old.  . Nasiah Was Pretty As Hell And Didn't Give A Damn.  All She Wanted To Do Was Graduate. She Didn't Even Know What She Wanted To Be When She Grew Up. 

Nasiah Life Wasn't All Peaches And Cream. Her Mom Natasha Had 6 Kids In All. A Single Mother Who Basically Lived Off Of The Government. Natasha Was Now Pregnant With Her 7th Child.  Natasha Started Getting Pregnant As Young As 15. And Started Having Kids At 16. Her Oldest Son Was Nicholas 22, Nate 21 And Her Youngest Son Was Kenzie 18. Her Oldest Daughter Was Nakeshia 21, Nasiah 17 And Natasia 16.

All Of Nasiah Brothers Sole Drugs. From Oldest To Youngest. That's How Her And Tasia Kept Their Hair Done And Nails Done.  Nakeisha On The Other Hand Handled Her Own By Scamming Niggas. Because Nakeisha Had A Fat Ass And Big Tittes Light Skin With A Pretty Smile They Easily Fell For Her.  She Used What Her Mama Gave Her To Get Her Way In Life.  Keisha Was The Type Of Girl That Was A Hoe But Didn't Like To Admit That She Was A Hoe.  She Basically Was Another Natasha. 

Nasiah And Natasia Were Like Glue. They Always Was Together. If One Fought They All Fought,  Tasia Looked Up To Her Sister Nae Only Because Keisha Didn't Give Them Nothing To Look Up To Neither Did Tasha.  Tasia Basically Was A Younger Nae. They Both Had Braces And Good Hair. Since Their Brothers Sole Drugs For A Living They Could Afford Braces. Tasia, Nae, Kenzie And And Nate All Had Braces.

Nasiah Didn't Really Have Friends Except For Her Bestfriend Kaneshia. Kaneshia Was The Type Of Hoe That Had All The Niggas She Just Didn't Fuck Em.  Kaneshia Wanted To Date The Bad Niggas. The Niggas That Sold Drugs,  Dropped Out Of School Pants Sagging Down,  Gold Teeth And Tattoos All Over Their Body.  .  . Kaneshia Had To Be Careful With The Shit She Did Because For One She Lives With Her Grandma Who Didn't Play That Shit And Her Brother Most Definitely Didn't Play That Shit. 

David Dave East 22 Years Old

David Dave East 22 Years Old. Was Basically The Nigga That Every Girl Dreamed Of. He Was 6'5 Skinny Light Skin Low Hair Cut Beard. Pink Lips Tattoos Covering His Entire Body. Dave Was A Big Time Drug Dealer In Harlem.

Growing Up Dave Went To School And Played Basketball In Harlem And Queens. Dave Also Loved Rapping But He New That Rapping Probably Wasn't Gonna Get Him Out The Hood. So He Started Trapping And Making Money By Selling Narcotics.

Dave's Mom Wasnt Really Around So His Grandma  Took Care Of His Little Sister While He Work.  Dave Always Had The Baddest Bitches. Because He Was A Fly Ass Nigga So I Mean Why Not? 

Dave Had Everything That A Young And Old Girl Would Want. His Appearance,  His Cars, His Own House I Mean What More Could They Not Want.  Dave Wasn't To Crazy Over Bitches Though He Was Cocky Because He Knew That He Was Light Skin Fine As Hell And Was The Shit.

Dave Never Really Wanted Kids His Life Was Too Hectic For That. He Didn't Trust Many Neither. He Kept His Circle Small And Took Care Of His Grandma And Little Sister. 

YALL FUCKING WITH THIS?  ❤

YALL WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER ? ❤

COMMENT 💕

VOTE 😻