For Better Or Worse

Kameron

Kameron

*

I Lost Track Of What Month They On So Let's Say It's August Okay. *

Kanise 💜
4 Months Later.
" BJ Hurry And Put Your Shoes On. " I Told BJ I Am Now 4 Months. I Still Don't Know The Gender Of Our Child. I Really Hope It's A Girl Because Living With Boys Is Hell. I Had A Little Pudge. I Got Dressed In A White Polo T Shirt Some Jeans And My Jordan 4 Navy And White. BJ Had On A Black And Red Polo Shirt With Some Cargo Shorts And Black Nike Socks And His Jordan Red And Black Jordan 13s. Bibby And I Were Getting Better But We Argue Alot Now Because He Thinks That Just Because I'm Pregnant That Shit Is Okay To Do What You Want.

SIKE! But Today We Are Going To Meet Up With Cee And Cameron. Cameron Is Cee Son That Is 3.Guess What His Birthday Is The Day After BJ's. October 23rd Is BJ's Birthday. We Walked Out The House And To My Truck Which Is Now My Baby 😍. I Have A Jeep Wrangler And Its Teal Color. Bibby Suggested That I Get Another Car Because Of The Fact That My Challenger Would Be Be Used For My Use Only Which Is Crazy. But As I Drove To Cee House We Sung Our Favorite Song Family To Feed.
We Pulled Up To Cee House I Blew The Horn And Parked My Truck. Soon Cee Came Out Wearing A T Shirt Some Jean Shorts And Low Jordan 5s. Can Was Wearing A Nike Shirt With Nike Gym Shorts Nike Socks And Jordan Low 5s Also.

Cee Opened The Door For Cam But Put His Carseat In First. " Heyy Tt Man " I Said As She Buckled Him In. " Hi Tt " He Said Smiling. " Hey Sister & Nephew. " Cee Said. " Hi Tt And Wam. " BJ Said. " Hey Boo" I Said Back To Cee. We Small Talked As I Drove Johnnys To Get Our Pizza. When We Pulled Up To Johnny's I Got Out. " Hello Welcome To Johnny's " This Guy Said. I'm Not Gone Lie He Was Pretty Cute. He Was Chocolate With Two Gold Teeth. " Hi,Pick Up For Kanise " I Said.

" Okay "  He Said
" You A Have 12 Inch Bacon Cheeseburger And 12 Piece Hot Wing? " He Said.
" That's Cerecto" I Said
" 26.56" He Said
I Gave Him A 20 And A 10. He Gave Me My Change And My Food. I Walked Out And Got In The Truck.

(Jay)  I Then Drove To Park

(Jay) 
I Then Drove To Park. After That We Just Talked And Chilled. BJ Decided To Stay The Night With Cam.

I Was Now At Home Cleaning Up The House. " I'm So Sick Of Brandon Leaving His Shit Around This House Man. " I Said.

After I Cleaned The Kitchen And Every Room I Got IN The Shower. As I Was Showering I Wondered If Having A Baby Was Really What I Wanted? Bibby Is Barley Home. I Know He's Cheating. True Were Not A Couple. Baby's Are A Blessing Right?  But I Don't Understand I Wanna Be Back In My Apartment I Know That Much.

I Threw On A T Shirt And Some Shorts After I Put My Bra And Panties On. Then Bibby Came In The Room. He Placed His Keys On The Dresser And Sat On The Edge Of His Bed.  " Brandon I'm Going Back To My Apartment. " I Said
" Why? " He Said
"Because Your Never Here,  I'm Always Here By Myself Raising Your Son. You Barley Come Home You Leave You Fucking Boxers Every Damn Where. I Keep Finding Female Numbers And Hotel Papers. "

"Damn, Yeen Gotta Leave Though. "
" Oh Yes The Hell I Do, We Can Coparent BJ. "
" Why Just BJ? "
" Because You Dont Act Like You Want This Baby So I'm Okay With That Ima Still Have My Princess Or Prince. " I Said

"You Right I Don't Want It. "
" Fuck You Just Say Brandon? If You Didn't Wanna Have A Baby With Your Nanny You Should've Kept You To Yourself. And I Should've Kept My Fucking Feelings In My Damn Streets. You Can Find Love IN Streets,  You Can Fall In Love With Streets But You Can't Make Nobody From The Street Love You. Ain't No Love IN This. Yeah I Love You But You Dont Feel The Same Me And My Child Will Be Find Brandon. I Promise. " I Said I Didn't Even Know I Was Crying Until I Tasted The Saltiness And Wetness.

Comment What Y'all Think She Should Have Boy?  Girl?  Twins?  🤗

Wasssup With Bibby And Kanise?🤔

Help Me With The Names Too For A Girl And Boy Thanks Babes 💜.
Don't Forget To Share! 💜
Don't Forget To Comment! 💛
Don't Forget To Vote Also! 💙

#AaliyahJaaee 👑

Here's A Copy Of When Ima Post Updates Btw.

I Want To Update Today But I Wanna See A Comment And Vote Because Somebody Getting Hurt In The Next Chapter! 😭