Can I Save Her? / Pay Back Pt 1.

Bibby 😻

BJ Wouldnt Stop Crying So I Put His Shoes On And We Got In The Car. I Put My Glock Under My Carseat And Drove To Her Apartment Complex. I Really Think She Live In 124. When We Go There I Told BJ To Stay In The Car While I Go Get Her. When I Got There I Had A Bad Feeling. I Knocked On Her Door And The Door Opened. What The Hell? So I Went In " Yo Kanise" I Said
She Didn't Answer Me Her House Was Nice Asf. I Saw Her Shoes That She Had On And Her Purse And Phone. I Walked Inside Her Room And Saw Her. She Was Laying On The Floor Full Of Blood. I Also Saw A Bottle That Was Broken And Had Blood On I Can Tell That It Wasn't Hers. So I Picked Her Up And Put Her Over My Shoulder. " Bibby? " She Said "Yeah Ima Get You Some Help " I Said. I Put Her In The Car BJ Was Sleep Which Is Good. We Pulled Up To The Hospital And Then They Took Her To Check On Her. Herb, Enoch, Tiara And Ciara Showed Up. " Who Did This To My Bitch" Ciara Said " Exactly Because You Know I Stay Ready To Pop A Nigga And Bitch Fym" T Said. " Man If A Nigga Did This I'm Beating His Ass Jo On God" Enoch Said . " A Nigga Had To Do That Because Ain't No Bitch Gone Do That " Herb Said. " " Hold Up I'm Finna Call Some" Ciara Said " Aye Lil Bitch Wea Yo Bitch Ass At " She Said " Quan If I Find Out Yo Muthafuxking Ass Did This To Kanise Ima Fuck Yo Life Up Personally. " She Said. " Yo Cee Call Quan And Find Out Wea His Ass At Because He Did This. " She Said. " Fa Show " Cee Said. " Hey Daddy This Ciara,  You Remember When You Wanted To See Me Well I Need You And Wea You At Ima Come See You I Got The Weed Too. " She Said " Okay Baby I'm Omw. " She Said. " He On The South Let's Head Out. " I Took BJ To My Cousin House. I Put On A Black Hoodie, Blavk Joggers And Black Timberlands. Herb Had On The Same And A Mask. Enoch Had On A Black Jacket Black Jeans. The Girls Had On All Black When We Go To Tiara Apartment When She Opened Up Her Closet And Boy She Had Everything From Tazers To Pistols And Had Papers And And Certificates For Everything She Owned.  After That We Pulled On This Fuck Nigga Cause Revenge Finna Be A Bitch I'm Telling You.

Short But The Next One Will Be Worth It 👏😏.
Comment What Y'all Think Or Want To Happen Next Thanks Babes 😘😘

And I'm Getting Reads And Ima Start Doing A Special Part Of My Book To Everyone Who Start Commenting And Voting How Am I Going To Know If Y'all Like The Book.  Let Me Know If I Should Continue The Book.

. But Shout Out To nasiaxoxo_, tbhhh_bre , Dayannawooten, MissinKiyy I Wanna Thank You Guys For Commenting And Voting On This Book 💕👑💜.