Friends W. Benefits &Friends W. Feelings

Kanise Pov 💕
"Crawfish? " BJ Said
" BJ We Ate Crawfish Yesterday I Said Lacing My Jordan 5s Up. " On The Other Hand I Do Want Some Though ". I Said
"Yay " BJ Said.
"Go Get Your Sippy Cup So We Can Go. Today Tiara And Kevin, Then BJ And I Are Going To Mall Then To Eat Crawfish. Bibby Was Upstairs In His Room Doing Something Idk What Though. So BJ And I Got In My Car And Drove To The Mall. Herb Enoch And I Have BeCame Real Close.
So When We Pulled Up To The Mall BJ And I Got Out And I Locked My Car And We Started Walking Towards The Entrance Way. BJ Was Holding My Hand, When We Are Out In Public He Always Behave He Never Have Really Been Bad Around Me. I Mean He Looks At Me As A Second Mom Because I Take My Time And Care For Him.
Bibby And I Haven't Really Spoke Because He Kissed Me Yesterday And Surprisingly I Felt Feelings Grow. We Were Sitting Down Waiting On Tiara Late Self And Kevin Her Nephew Who Is 3. Then Herb Texted Me In A Group Chat.
Herbo 🌿 😂: Say Shawty?
Enochh 🙄😂: Nigga Wassup
Me: Noch That's Very Gay Of You To Answer That. But Y'all Wanna Go Eat Crawfish With Us?
Herbo 🌿 😂: Who Is Us?
Enochh 🙄😂: You And Who? I Know BJ But Who Else Lil Girl?
Me: My Bestiees And BJ And Kevin.
Herbo 🌿😂: Who Tf Is Kevin?
Enochh :🙄😂Yeah Luh Hoe?
Me: That's My Bestfriend Nephew And You Call Me Another Hoe And I'll Break Ya Nose.
Enochh 🙄😂: Dang. And OK Bet.
Herbo 🌿😂: Bet.
"Hey Bitch " I Heard T Yell.

Bibby Pov 😻
Ian Even Hear Nobody Coming In The House Or Anything. So Then About 5 Minutes Later I Heard My Doors Open And BJ Yelled "Dadddy!! " " What The Freak Bibby How Can You Have Some Scank In The House Weren't Even Gone 4 Hours. " Kanise Said. I Know She Probably Got Feelings For A Nigga But Oh Well. Teshia Left And I Slipped My Boxers On And Went Into Kanise Room. She Was Crying And Sniffing.
" Aye? "
" No Bibby I'm Going Home" " Why What's Wrong. "
" Bibby I Caught Feelings For You Okay? "
"What You Mean "
" You Know What I Don't Even Care Anymore. "
" Daddy Don't Let Mommy Go Please Daddy " " BJ Baby I'm Sorry I'll Be Back Tomorrow I Promise. "
She Grabbed Her Bag And Left All BJ Did Was Cry And Cry. I Never Knew He Looked At Kanise As A Mother Figure. "Daddy Why ?" BJ Left My Room And Went Into His Room. I Guess I Fucked Up.

Kanise Pov 💕
I Pulled My Car Into Vegas Villa Apartments. I Parked My Car And Got Out. I Walked Up To My Apartment And Walked In. Quan Was Laying On The Couch Drunk And High. I Don't Have Time For This Shit Because I Will Beat The Devil Out Of Him. I Walked In My Makeup Room And Started To Smoke It Was Well Needed. I Had A Very Calm High. " Kanise Where The Fuck Have You Been?
"Quantavious Kiss My Ass "
"Oh Bitch You Gone Talk To Me "
" Fuck You "
He Grabbed Me By My Hair And And Slung Me Down.

I Got Up And Slapped The Shit Out Of Him. He Punched Me Across My Face. I Fell Down And He Began Too Kick And Punch Me Over And Over.
See This Isn't Quan First Time Hitting Me. When I Was 16 He Impregnated Me And Then Beat The Hell Out Of Me Cause I Didn't Want To Have An Abortion. So I Lost The Baby And Now This Right Here I'm Not Going Out Without A Fight.
I Couldn't Really Feel Anything Because I Was High On Cloud Nine. I'm Pretty Sure That Blood Was Everywhere By Now. I Slowly Became Unconscious One Last Punch That Knocked The Taste Out Of My Mouth Knocked Me Out.

Nobody's Pov

As Kanise Laid On The Floor Lifeless Quan Grabbed The Phone Called 911.
"Hello "
" 911 What's Your Emergency"
"My Girlfriend, I Just Beat My Girlfriend "
" Sir What's The Address? "
"124 Vegas Villa Apartments"
" Sir The Police Will Be There Right Away"
Quan Hung Up Ans Fleed The Scene

If Y'all Want The Next Chapter Up Today I Need Feed Back. At Least 3 Comments And 3 Votes.
Also Answer These Three Questions.
1. Will Quan Get Caught?
2. Is Kanise Going To Die?
3. What Will Bibby Do?

Comment And Vote And Answer Those Questions And I'll Update Today Again. 💕😘.