Christmas Surprise

3 Months Later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

3 Months Later

Christmas Day

Kanise 💕

Today Is Christmas And I'm In Chicago For The Christmas Holiday. We Are With Brandon's Family. He Isn't Here Sadly Because He Has Been On Tour Since Nov 7th. The Kids And I Had Just Gotten Dress. Mya Has Been Doing A Hell Of Lot Better With The Sleep Apnea. Bj Is Growing Up Faster Each And Everyday.

" BJ Come Bring Grandma Mya's Bottle " Mama Mekia Said
" Ok" BJ Said Running Out The Room.
I Was Getting Dressed,  The Kids Were Already Dressed. Let Me Tell You Guys Mama Mekia Threw Down In The Kitchen. Everything Was Smelling Good. We Were About To Eat Now. I'm Glad Cause I Was Starving.

Bibby 😍

I Hate That I Can't Be There With My Kids For Christmas It's Bj's 3rd One And Mya's First One. I Was On Facetime With Kanise. " Baby I Miss You Soo Much. " She Said.  " I Wish That I Could See You " I Said " I know " She Said. " Make Sure You Look At That Disk That I Gave Mama For You" I Said " Okay Baby,  Well We About To Eat So I'll Talk To You Later. " She Said " Alright Baby,  I Love You Queen. " I Said " I Love You Too King.

Kanise 💕

Everyone Was Done Eating Now It Was Time To Open Up Gifts. Bibby's Mom Gave Me The Disk That He Told Me To Make Sure I Watched. We Put The Disk Inside The Tv And This Video Played Of Bibby And I. From When I Was Pregnant To After I Had Mya.
Then Bibby Popped Up On The Screen. He Started To Talk This Is What He Said:

" Kanise Kiara Jackson,  I Love You Soo Much. Nobody Will Ever Understand How Much I Do. I Wish That I Was There To See You And The Kids On This Beautiful Day. I Understand You To The Fullest. Remember When You Was Scared To Have Mya? Now Look At You An Amazing Mother To Two Wonderful Kids. You Encouraged Me To Go Back To Highschool And Get My GED. You Helped Me With Soo Much And BabyGirl I Love You For That. Your Smart, Your Beautiful,  Your Everything A Nigga Can Ask For. This Right Here Is About Me And You. I Have A Family With You And I Couldn't Imagine Having One With Any Other Female. You Cook,  You Clean,  You Take Care Of Home And Me. You Independent,  I'd Be Dumb As Hell If I Let You Walkout My Life So I Wanna Know If "

Then The Screen Went Black. I Was Sitting Down In One Of The Chairs From The Kitchen. Then The TV Came Back On And It Said Turn Around... When I Turned Around There Stood Bibby On One Knee With The Most Beautiful Ring I've Ever Seen Before. Tears Immediately Started Flowing Down My Eyes. "Kanise I Love You With Every Bone In My Body,  I Couldn't Imagine Life Without You And My Kids Our Kids. " Bibby Said
" I Never Knew That I'd Fall In Love With My Babysitter,  But God Had Other Plans. " He Proceeded To Say.
By This Time I Was Balling My Eyes Our Crying. " So I'm Asking You,  Can I Take Your Hand And Place This Ring On It And Ask You To Be My Fiance? " He Said

When I Heard Those Words " So I'm Asking You Can I Take Your Hand And Place This Ring On It And Ask You To Be My Fiance " I Died In The Inside. Everybody Were Cooing And Awwwing Us. " What Are You Going To Say " His Sister Said
" Yes! Yes! Yes, Brandon I Will " I Said
He Slid The Ring On My Finger. He Hugged Me And Picked Me Up. He Kissed Me On My Lips. "Why Are You Crying Mommy? " BJ Said " I'm Happy, Baby That's All " I Said.

Bibby 😍

I Laid In The Bed At My Mom House With My Fiance In My Arm And With My Daughter And My Son In My Arm. "Thank You God For My Family " I Said Before I Closed My Eyes And Went To Sleep.

2 Updates In One Day I'll Still Update Tomorrow.

Comment  & Vote And Share You Guys 😻

I Was Debating On Going Ahead And Go To Sleep Or Updating So I Decided To Update For You Guys 😘💕.

Kanise Ring 👆