First Day

Bibby 😻.
It's About 10 Today And I'm Waiting On Kanise To Get Here. BJ Was Still Asleep When I Got Outside To Smoke A Blunt. A Audi Car Pulled Up White With Tinted Windows And Black Rims Bout 24s. I Reached For My Gun Cause Ian Never Seen This Car And You Never Know Who After You. Then I Saw A Polo Hat And Long Hair. I Put My Gun Back Up. It Was Kanise She Game Early She Had On A Black Polo Hat A Black Hoodie And Some Tights With Some Jordan 11s. She Looked Good Ian Gone Lie." Hello Brandon " She Said.

" Hey Wassup? " I Said
We Hugged And Walked Inside The House. She Sat On The Couch And I Sat Beside Her. " Okay So What's The Rules And His Schedule? " She Said. " Don't Have Nobody In My House, If You Gone Take BJ Somewhere Then Text Me And Let Me Know. All The Food And Snacks In The Kitchen. Don't Give BJ No Sodas. " I Said.

" Yes Sir Mr. Bibby. " She Said
I Left The House And Hoped For The Best.

Kanise Pov 💜.

So Now It Was Just BJ And I. When He Got Up I Grabbed Him And His Blanket. We Walked Down The Stairs And Into The Bathroom. We Brushed His Teeth And Washed His Face. " BJ You Hungry? " I Said
" Yes " He Said Nodding His Head. So I Sat Him In His High Chair And Then Went To The Kitchen To Make Him Some Breakfast. So I Grabbed A Egg And Some Pan Sasauges. I Grabbed A Bowl And And Cracked The Egg Open Ans Sprinkled Some Salt On The Eggs. Then Grabbed A Fork And Began To Beat The Eggs. After That I Started To Fry The Eggs Then The Pan Sasauges. Once Everything Was Done I Chopped The Sasauges Up And Placed Them On His Little Plate. I Went To The Refrigerator And Got Some Apple Juice Out And Filled His Sippy Cup Up.. I Gave It To Him. I Started Cleaning The Kitchen Back Up. Soon BJ Was Finished So What I Did Was Clean His Plate I Got Him Out His High Chair And Put Him Down. "Come On BJ Let's Go Get Dressed And Do Your Hair. " I Said
"Ok" he Said. We Walked Up The Stairs And Into His Room. I Found Him A Grey Polo Shirt And Some Grey Nike Joggers. I Just Put His Socks On. He Sat Down In His Little Play Chair And I Sat Down On His Bed. I Pulled It In Between My Legs With His Head Facing Me. I Started Braiding His Hair.

Once I Got Finished With His Hair It Looked Like ⬆

Once I Got Finished With His Hair It Looked Like ⬆. After That We Sat Down On His Floor And Started Playing With His Toys. I Taught Him His Numbers From 1 To 14. He Also Learned His ABC's And The Complicated. Because I Laughed And Called Him Complicated. Soon I We Ate Lunch Of Fries And Chicken Nuggets. " Kk I like u " He Said. "I Like You Too BJ " I Said. " U B My Wirlfriend?  " He Said " 😂, Yeah BJ " I Said. " Yessssss!!!! " He Said Jumping Up And Down. It Was Now About 2 Something And  Time For A Nap, I Had Also Cooked Them Dinner Of Spaghetti And Chicken. I Laid Down Beside Him And Went To Sleep.

Few Hours Later

Bibby 😻.

It Was About 5 Some Almost 6 Something. I Had Pulled My Car Inside The Garage And Got Out. I Walked In My House. " BJ? " I Yelled. I Walked In The Kitchen To See A Hot Pot Filled With Cheese Spaghetti And A Plate With Chicken In It. I Grabbed One Of The Chicken Wings And I Still Didn't Hear BJ. I Know Damn Well She Ain't Cooked And Took My Baby. I Walked In The Movie Room And Say Toy Story Playing And Them Asleep. They Both Woke Up And Bj Ran To Me.

Soon She Left And Me And BJ Was Eating. " Dada you So Complicated " BJ Said.
I Laughed So Hard. And We Ate The Rest Of The Night.

Happy Easter Guys Love Y'all 💕😘💜💚💛💙💓