Separate Days Separate Ways.

First Off I Wanna Say That I Appreciate You Guys Soooo Much,  I Love You'll I Really Do. Thank You Guys For Sticking With Me. I Promise To Bring More Chapters On The Regular,  I Will Update Again On Friday. Ima Try And Make A Schedule For My Books. You Guys Aren't My Fans You Guys Are Like Sisters To Me. you Guys Are Like My Only Friends But I Thank You For 1k And Thank You For 100 Total Votes On This Book Thank You Guys Sooo Much 💕😭💓.
Kanise Pov

It's Been About 4 Weeks Since Everything Happened BJ Was Out With Bibby Doing Something

It's Been About 4 Weeks Since Everything Happened BJ Was Out With Bibby Doing Something. I Didn't Have Anything To Do T Was Gone To Atlanta For The Week. Cee Was In Cali So I Had No Other Choice But To Call My Lil Brother Enoch.
Enoch 😂🙄: Little Bruddda?
Baby Suh 🤕💓: What Nigga?
Enoch 😂🙄: Wyd Today I'm Bored.
Baby Suh 🤕💓: Where Is Herb?
Enoch😂🙄: He Somewhere Doing Music I Think.
Baby Suh 🤕💓: Wya?
Enoch 😂🙄: I'm At The Crib.
Baby Suh 🤕💓: Well You Wanna Go To The Mall Or Out To Eat Or Some We Can Have A Suh And Bruh Day ☺☺..
Enoch 😂🙄: Yeah,  That's Fine With Me.
Baby Suh 🤕💓: Enoch Are You Dressed?
Enoch 😂🙄: Kanise Kiara Jackson Are You Dressed?
Baby Suh 🤕💓: Yes Boy I Been Dressed
Enoch 😂🙄: Well I'm Dressed Too.
Baby Suh 🤕💓: I Hate You Enoch
Enoch 😂🙄: I Love You Sissy Pooh.

I Didn't Even Text His Ass Back Because I Didn't Have Time To Play With Enoch. So I Got Dressed Grabbed My Wallet And Keys To My House. I Got In My Challenger That I Got About 2 Weeks Ago Enoch Haven't Seen It Yet. I Put Some 26 Black Rims On Them. I Drove To Rio To Pick Enoch Up. I Blowed The Horn To My Car And Then He Soon Came Outside. He Was Just Starring At The Car.
" When You Get This? " He Said.
" About 2 Weeks Ago " I Said.
" Damn Man Make Me Wanna Fix Mines Up. " He Said. I Pulled Off Playing Motorcycle By 21 Savage. I Been A Fan Of 21 Savage I Swear If I Meet Him That's Over With. I Listen To Every Mixtape That He Put Out. I Love Himmm To Death I Promise Man. Enoch And I Soon Pulled Up To The Mall. We Got Out The Car And Went Shopping. About 10 Bags Later We Was Eating At The Food Court. While We Was Eating Some Girl Walked Up To Us. And Was Talking Shit To Enoch So I Sipped A Lil Of My Soda And Then She Put Her Hands In His Face. " Excuse Me Ma'am " I Said. " What? " she Said. " Keep Yo Damn Hands Out My Brother Face Mk? " I Said.

Bibby 😈
"Daddy? " BJ Said
" Wassup? " I Said, Yk I Love Kk She's Nice.
" I Love Her Toooooooo" BJ Said
You Ready To Go? I Had Took Him To Eat And To This Jumping Place. After That We Now On Our Way Home. BJ Was Asleep So Now And I Was Just Driving Home Thinking About Kanise.  I Think She Was At Home At Her Crib. I Was Just Thinking About Her And The Stuff That She Does For My Babyboy And Myself. She Cooks, Clean, And Does Good With My Son. I Love Her Foe That I Got BJ Out And Then We Went To My Bedroom And Watched Cartoons Til He Went To Sleep.

Vote

Comment

Once Again Thank You Guys Alot For Everything.