Chapter 1 | Side-Character [[edited]]

(Your POV)

Akihiko Kayaba, the current most known game developer, game developers who look up to him considering him as a god. Everyone knew him. Wether in Japan or in another country. Of course, I also knew him, after all he's the creator of the newest popular game called Sword Art Online. SAO for short. Creating a unique game that requires a helmet, unconsciously playing inside the imagination of the players. Meeting real life people without knowing them in real life, drawing out the sword in their pockets to defeat the so called evil and to live in a temporary world, created inside the helmet. I couldnt wait, everyone couldn't wait until it comes out. Everyone, kids in a young age and adults who have jobs, couldn't wait. I mean, isn't it another way to escape the reality for a short while?. "Oh! A pig is passing by." A familiar voice spoke. His voice echoed in my ears, as I felt my heart beating faster than before and my neck getting drenched with my sweat. I didn't stop walking, just ignoring the mosquito like voice indirectly calling for me. But he shove me down the ground as he crosses his arms together, scoffing at me. "What a weakling." He spat before entering the school building.

Gossips were surrounding the hallway as I stared down at my feet, avoiding possible contact with anyone. "I heard she smokes." They whispered around me. I shivered feeling the glares and the stares behind my back. I may have gotten used to this, but my heart hasn't and every word they say about me, hurts. Pulling my seat getting a glimpse of white glue stuck on my chair, and small carvings on my table was visible. Everyday, every moment, I wished to quit the school. Move out of the town amd not see anyone from this school, especially him.

It was break time. I left the classroom not wanting to hear anything about me. (Btw the age in this ff doesnt matter. In the anime, kirito entered SAO when he was 14. But the story is suitable when they're about like 17) My feet stopped moving quickly, realizing the familiar grin on the boy in front of me, followed by his minions who kept on admiring him. I turned back, trying to escape as soon as possible but his hand grabbed my wrist. "Hey! (Y/n) stop there!" He yelled at me, obviously angry at me for running away.

Kirigaya Kazuto. The school's popular guy. The story's main character. The guy who has a fanclub. The guy who has every girls heart (and cough babies cough) (me to my kpop group). The guy who is always surrounded by girls, and the guy who bullies innocent people.

"Don't you try running away from me." He sternly said and held my cheek, tilting it upwards to him. He carassed my cheek slowly. I felt disgusted by getting touched by him. Every girl might think it's a dream that even the most popular girl in the school couldn't win his heart, but I think it's a nightmare.

"Do it again. I dare you." He spat at me and I let myself in his touch, but not today. Especially not today when SAO gets released today. I felt the energy to push his cheat away from me. "Stupid girl." He scoffed before snatching my (wig) bag. He slowly unzipped the zipper, throwing out my books and pens, searching for my wallet. "Hmm? You only got books? What an actual nerd." He spat before pointing at me. 

My eyes widen, knowing what was soon to come. His friends slowly walked towards me, with long grins that reached up to their ears. One of his friends slipped his hand in my skirt pocket trying to grab my ass.

I tried to push all the guys away from me. "Hey! Hey! Did i tell you to touch her? Making it clear, I'm the only one who can touch her." Kazuto shouted angrily yet playfully and searched through my pockets instead. "Im so sorry Kazuto-san." the other guy sheepishly scratched his head while I looked at him in disgust. I tried pushing Kazuto, yet he was too strong. Can girls be more stronger?

He smirked towards me, finally clutching my wallet in his hands.

(Kiritos POV)

I took her wallet, searching through it. Flipping it open, the fresh smell of note bills came contact in my nose, dozens of note bills were placed neatly inside. I stare at her, lowkey wondering why she has so much money. I continued to stare in her eyes, her tears building up. I felt myself getting getting red. I just confused myself. I took a few dollars before throwing her wallet, directly on her face. I avoided my gaze at her, before leaving with the guys.

Why was I red?

(Your POV)

He stared at me, i, confused, just looked at him. Small red hues visible on his cheeks. "Ow!" I winced in pain as the wallet strucked directly on my head. I glared at his back leaving.

-Time skip-

The school was now over

The school was now over. I started to walk home until someone grabed my wrist, covering my mouth.

I tried escaping. I screamed really loud and kicked 'where the sun doesnt shine'.

It was a boy wearing the same uniform. He grabbed my wrist tightly as i try to resist. But all i knew was that i was getting dragged by someone unknown, to somewhere.

Hey there senpaisss i hope you enjoy this chapter and see you soon. I will try to update a lot oki seeya next teim 😘