Un-friended

He grabbed a chunk of my hair and shouted "PAY ATTENTION WHEN SOMEONES SPEAKING!" I screamed and he started to pull more harder. He then let go of my hair. Another coated guy came towards the masked guy. "Bumper. Are you sure that this will really bait the black swordsmen?" He whispered. "ofcours. That (h/c) is the purple (or any kind of color) swordwoman. His partner!" He replied. "Yeah but what about the other girl-" he stopped and looked at me and left the room with the other guy. We were now left alone. He must have noticed me eavesdropping.

A few hours later they still havent come back. I almost fell asleep until i heard sword clashing sounds.

"Help!" I screamed. Silence... Then i saw someone approaching us. "Kirito-kun!" I called. He ran towards me, wait, no he didnt. He ran towards Asuna. "Oh my god! Asuna are you okay?! Are you hurt?" He asked her.

Which seem too make me have this weird feeling. Asuna replied "Im fine." They both look towards me. He cut my hand cuffs and glared at me. "This is your fault! You dragged her into this!" He yelled. "What are you talking about. I didn't do anything."

~•Kiritos POV•~k
"What are you talking about. I didn't do anything." She said which made me more pissed.
Flashback
"Explain everything!" I told the guys. "We just wanted to c-capture you. S-so w-we kidnapped the purple swordsman. B-but we mistook the p-purple swordsman for the g-ginger haired girl!" They told me and explained everything.
Flashback end
Its her fault that shes hurt! I shouldnt have trusted her at the first place. I helped asuna up and went home with her. 
(They went to asunas house)

She cooked some stew beef for us both. We then sat down at the dining table. "Asuna, are you sure your okay?" I asked her again. "Yes im fine."

"Can you tell me what happened?" She didnt said anything. She then looked up to me "I don't really know. But i think that Kuro knows something about this." She said while her eyes are getting teary. I didnt said anything after that. "I think we should unfriend her she might harm you again." I said and looked at her directly on her eyes.

We both opened our menus and unfriended her.

We both went to sleep hoping nothing will harm us.

(Your POV)
He scoffed and teleported with Asuna leaving me on the floor. I stood up and tried not to cry. He was my only friend...

Im sure that i will make a new friend. I teleported to my house i sold the house and bought a house on floor (f/n). It already had furniture and it was big and simple.

Next day

I woke up and got ready. I went to a floor and basicaly went berserk. "Hey, (y/n) its me..."

Ok this is so awkward. I havent written for a long time. I don't know how to anymore senpais. I finally updated a new chapter. Sorry if it grammar too short etc. bye~~