Black

[_]Your POV[-]
"Hey (y/n), its me." A voice came out of nowhere. My head turned where the voice was towards. My eyes widend as i saw who was in front of me. The tall long black haired guy walks towards me "Jeon." One name came out of my mouth.

Jeon was my childhood friend. Also my first love. Jeon comes from Korea. I met him when i was 3 years old but he moved in japan to korea. The last time i saw him was like, since forever.

"(Y/n)!!" He squealed and hugged me. "Hey, hey wait. How did you know that im (y/n)?" I asked confused kinda pushing him from the hug. "Thats the same thing i was going to ask." He said grinning. Wait. Hes kinda right how the hell did i know it was Jeon. "Grrwl." My stomach growled from hunger. I placed my right hand on my stomach and gave him an embarrassed smile.

"Um, do you wanna join me eat some food?" He asked. I didn't hesitate and nodded quickly. We teleported to a floor and went inside the restaurant.

I un equiped my swords etc. and sat down the chair. He sat infront of me.

Time skip~

We both came out of the restaurant and sat outside on a bench watching the bright moon together. "Hey lets be friends!" I exclaimed and gave him a friend request. He gladly accepted it and pressed the add button.

I glance around the place and it was getting really dark. "MMPH!" A jeon said. I look at Jeon but my world faded to black once again.

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/
Im sorry senpais~