Epilogue 3/4

Kirito POV
A few days after the date, during those days, me and (Y/n) ocassionally contacted and i found myself liking her. But it felt like I've liked her before i even met her. Weird right? Now here i am going to the mall to go buy some books. The light turned green gesturing for us to cross the road. As i was crossing, horns and screeching was coming towards me. I rapidly turned my head towards the loud sound.

The driver looked aggressive. I stepped on the side, making a way for the police car to drive.

Suddenly, images of a car flashed in my mind. I quickly ran towards the end of the pedestrian to be disturbed by a loud high pitched frequency.

I slowly fell on my knees while grunting. "Are you okay? Sir!" A woman asked as she held my shoulder. I placed my palm on my forehead, before my sight faded to black.

"(Y/n)..."
-

"...(Y/n)-nee, you have to..."

"...love him right?"

"...long time..."

My mind awoke as voices were heard beside the curtain that was closed. The pain in my head disappeared.

"Kuro..."

"(Y/n)-nee, please tell Kirito–" I groan disturbing the two people who were talking, my eyes fluttered open while the curtain flew open revealing someone coming to me. I couldn't identify as my eye sight was still blurry. But one person came to my mind. "(Y/n)?" I asked and she stepped back, hiding behind the curtain.

Oh shit. That was Suguha. My eyes widen at my Realisation and i sat up, feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah? You called for me?" A feminine voice said. (Y/n) was standing in front of me. I took her by the hand and pulled her towards me, engulfing her in a hug. "Kirito? What are you doing?" She asked, panick in her voice as she tried escaping.

"I remember now." I said in a low voice. She gasped and covered her mouth and took the chance to escape. But i held her wrist. "Please don't leave me again. Please don't disappear." I whispered. She turned herself towards me and hugged me. "Im sorry." She mumbled tears threatening to fall down. I pat her back, placing my head on the crook of her neck. Her sweet scent filling my nose as we both stayed like that for a few moments.

Author
Nothing was heard except for silence and both their heavy breathing and their abnormally fast beating heart thatw as about to explode. Kiritos lips parted as he was about to say something. "I miss you." He whispered in her ear softly, a red hue appearing on Kiritos cheeks as she looked at him, staring directly in the eyes. She gave a smile. "I miss you too." And so with that Kirito leaned his forehead on hers.

"Welcome back (Y/n)."

And latched his lips on (Y/n), not rough but soft as if her lips was fragile. Their tongues slightly touching.

His hands caressed her cheeks, a few moments later, the kiss turned more passionate as (Y/n)s hands were placed around Kiritos shoulder. His hand left her cheek as he reached on her hands interwining them together.

They both pulled out, foreheads on to eachother.

"I love you." She said and smiled. "I love you too." Kirito returned and he pecked her lips for the last time. She beside Kirito, her head placed on his shoulder. "Why did you disappear?" Kirito asked in a soft voice.

She hesitated before answering. "Asuna turned out to be the daughter of Heathcliff, they took me and the bullet clan and logged us out of the game. I wasnt allowed to contact you because Asuna threatened us." She began.

"My mom remarried another man changing my last name to Morishige. I eventually had to move out to cut ties with you. Im sorry Kirito."

Kirito gave her a smile. "Its fine. As long as you don't leave me again." He said mumbling the last sentence which she also heard making her chuckle. "I won't leave you anymore." She said as she smile reassuringly. He held out his pinky finger as he leaned to connect their foreheads together once again.

His cuteness making (Y/n) blush. "Promise?" He asked and she nodded. "I promise.

He leaned back in and–

...—