The war had begun pt1

2 years later
Kirito
Its been 2 years since the incident happened. After that incident she never showed her face to me leaving me and Asuna alone. Its been also two years since me and Asuna got married in the game. 'New message!' Appeared on my screen. I click the message and read it.

Dear Kirito,

We need your help. There has been killings going in floor (r/fn). He has a lot of strength. So please help us and capture this killer. Will be rewarded
750'000 col.

From the Bullet clan leader joon

"Asuna, im just going to go to a mission. Would you mind?" I asked Asuna for permission. "I don't mind but make sure you come back in one piece okay?" She said and walked towards me pecking my lips. I kiss her fully on the lips that slowly became a make out session.

I got on top of her and held her waist. But got interrupted by the sign 'New message!' I sighed. And read the message.

Kirito-san! We recieved a message from him. He wrote the location im guessing but we don't really know where.

"We are who fires. We are a bunch of liars, don't listen to him, but if you do you will lose your one and only aquamarine. If you don't know who the killer is, then..., go to floor (r/fn) on the bottom of the tree."
The message is till here Kirito-san. Im also guessing that it describes the killer.

From the bullet clan leader,
Joon

I kept thinking of who it might be. But, it also said that we. So that means they are more than one. I got ready and messaged my (epic gay) friend Klein and his (fabulous) Fuurinkazan clan.

I got a but scared so i asked them to come along with me. I got ready getting my weapons and my 'armor' ready. Also tried to figure out what that 'riddle' means.

Heeelllo! Do you guys know who this mysterious killer is? Also if your interested in kpop we are best friends. Also im so sorry that i didnt update cause i have been in to kpop also lost interest to kirito cause kpop. ^also couldnt think of a song