Tongue Tied (Last chapter)

2 years ago...
"Kirito-kun, did you find her?" Klein asked as he pat Kiritos shoulders. Kirito shook his head. "No. I visited her house after the game ended. Her house was empty and all the things, all the proof she existed is all gone." Kirito spoke ruffling his hair.

"Hey Klein, i gotta go." Kirito said standing up from his seat bidding farewell to him before leaving.

He put on his helmet then rode his motorcycle.
-

She was walking down the street until she saw a black raven haired boy on a motorcycle. The raven haired boy noticed her, looking at her face. His widened and the girl started to run away from him. He tried going to her.

The girl panted but she knew he was still behind her.

"(Y/N)!" He called out.

She turned her head to catch Kirito riding his motorcycle towards her, but, a car with a drunk driver sped towards Kirito. The motorcycle and him was pushed my the car resulting to Kirito laying on the ground full of blood. (Y/n) stayed on her position before running to Kirito with full speed.

"Kazuto! Wake up! Im so sorry please dont leave!" She cried out calling the ambulance.
-

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Suguha sat on a chair looking her brother. She felt bad. After the SAO incident he got in a motorcycle accident. She took her hand.

She quickly moved away as soon as she heard shuffling on the bed. Kiritos eyes slowly open, examining the room and Suguha. "Onii-chan!" She quickly called the doctors. The doctors went in pushing Suguha outside. "Wait here M'am." One of the nurses said.

Minutes felt like hours.

The doctor finally came out. Suguha stood up looking at the doctor with teary eyes.

"How is my brother?" She asked.

"Kirigaya-san, has apparently an amnesia. He may forget all of the memories but the once someone reminds him, he will remember. But there are also memories he might not remember anymore. Forcing may hurt him and possibly might send him to the hospital again and it might be dangerous. If the patient asked for a memory, i suggest waiting for a while before answering his question. The cause was, that the car hit the patients head. You may visit him now." The doctor replied letting her in the room. Suguha thanked the doctor rushing in the room where Kirito was.

Kirito POV
All i remember was wet tears dropping down my cheeks while somebody was screaming out my name. A car crashed at me. What was i doing before?

I suddenly felt urge to move, to open my eyes, to escape the darkness that engulfed me for a while. And so i did. "DOCTOR!" Someone shouted.

I miss her so bad. Who was it again?
(E/c) eyes and mid (h/c) hair. Why does she seem important? Doctors examine me while i dont even know what was going on. They asked me questions and so on. The doctors along with the nurses left and the door slammed open again.

"Suguha?" I called out. She looked at me shocked. "Why do i feel so empty. Like im forgetting something." I asked her, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Onij-chan..."

"Who is she Suguha?"

Present

Kirito POV
I recalled what happened at the hospital. Suguha never answered my question. I still question myself sometimes. What i was doing that caused the accident. Im not that stupid am i? I hope someday the memories will come back.

But,

i think for now, it won't.

End
-

A long epilogue is gonna come! :D