w-w.h..a..t?

Y/N POV
Kirito apologized to me. I said it was ok, at least he made the decision. We got home and now we are suppose to be sleeping but i can't seem to. Something made me feel uneasy. Or more precisely, what asuna said made me uneasy.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF, KURO!"

Just by remembering of what happened it made me uneasy. I had a feeling that she had something in her sleaves. What could it be? I shuffled on my bed trying to get a comfortable spot. "Ugh..." i sighed. I was thinking of going out and take some monsters out.

My attention suddenly averted to the door as something loud was coming from outside the door. I quickly shook my head. I probably misheard it. Or its probably the other members.

I pulled my sheets until to my chin clutching it waiting for a sound to pop out again. Theres no way someone could break in right? And if it was the members, why would they be awake. I tried to keep my ears open.

Sounds of light footsteps was definetly outside my room. Suddenly, the door creakily opened showing the dark hallway.

My eyes widend what i saw.

Christian POV
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing a scream. I sat up, before running to check out what had happened. I ran up to (y/n)s room. The door was widely open. I quickly ran up to the door, suddenly my vision was blurry before it faded to black.

I tried to open my eyes but in no avail, i lost consciousness.

The last thing i saw,

was a red cross.

TBC