Epilogue 4/4

(Morishige (Y/n) POV)

Sweat dropped as i click the"Publish" button. Thoughts swarming my brain as the bar loaded to 100%. "Will they like it?" I always asked myself as i upload a part online, for the readers who reads the books that i write. Currently, my recent book blew up, making me happy and confident whenever someone likes or read them. It was about this girl who met her bully in real life in a game.

Cool right? Might sound cliche but, i tried.

I stood up from my chair to exit the library. As i exited, my phone rang. I answered the phone and the person on the other line greeted me.

"(Y/n)! Hurry up and arrive here before Akari gets angry."

I chuckled. "Yes, aniki." I quickly sipped my coffee as my brother was ranting about not getting a girlfriend. "Is your boyfriend gonna pick you up?" I hummed in response. "Yeah he'll pick me up." My eyes averted to an engine right outside the cafe. "My ride is here! Bye aniki."

I hang the phone up and excitingly exited the cafe to be greeted by my boyfriend, wearing a tux. He smiled as soon as he saw me. He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a warm hug. "You look beautiful, (Y/n)." He commented. My cheeks felt warm, until now whenever he compliments me, butterflies keep swarming in my stomach till today. "You also look hot Kazuto." He pecked my forehead and we both go inside the car. We stopped at the church, the bells going off.

We stepped out after he parked. "Kazuto ill go meet my sister." He nodded and i went to find my sister.

"Akari-nee!" I called. She was sitting on a chair infront of a mirror inside the dressing room. Her white dress shining brightly. "(Y/n)!" She screamed out as soon as she saw me. "You look pretty! Kai is so lucky." I complimented her but she smacked me. "You stupid. Kazuto is lucky to marry a girl like you." I rose my eyebrows and chuckled. "What? Isn't that too soon?" She showed a smirk and cleared her throat. Was she hiding something from me?

"Congratulations Akari-nee!" I congratulated Akari-nee as she and her Husband, Kai walked outside the way as the people congratulated the newlyweds. "Ladies, form a line and Akari will throw a bouquet. Whoever catches the bouquet, good luck boys!" And ofcours, she forced me to join. As she turned away, she tossed the flower to the sky and the girls rushed for the bouquet as i stayed in place clearly not interested.

But all of a sudden, the girls who were rushing to get the bouquet formed a line and the bouquet headed to my direction. I caught the bouquet and held it in my hands.

As soon as my gaze went in front of me, Kazuto was standing a few feet away from me.

He walked towards me slowly, before kneeling down. My eyes teared up as soon as he took my hand and lightly kissed it. "Morishige (Y/n), would you let me change your last name to Kirigaya?" He took out a red velvet (;) rv lmao) box, opening it as it revealed out a diamond rings.

I parted my mouth to speak as tears ran down my cheek

"I–"

End