Chapter 4 | Heal [[edited]]

-This is a kinda long time skip when they meet the moonlit black cats-

(Your POV)

I took the bread, biting a small piece. "Here." Kirito placed a jar in front of me "thanks!"

"Hey Kirito-kun what level are you in?"I asked "Im level 47." He replied. As time passed by, me and kirito have been in good terms after the first boss incident. I spotted a guy who looked hesitant approaching Kiroto. "Kirito-san right?" Kirito nodded. "Kirito-san we need your help! And Kuro-san too! Im Keita. I am a guild leader called moonlit black cats. We are recruiting members and we would like you to join."

Me and kirito looked at eachother. "Wait Keita-kun." I shot a smile before dragging Kirito away.

"Kirito can we join? Please." I asked. But he stood silent. He hesitated but agreed to it anyway. "Eh, uh Keita-kun right? We will gladly join the clan." I gave him a reassuring smile and he returned.
-

Keita invited us to the moonlit black cat's house and lead the way. "Ok meet the moonlit black cats! This is Sachi, Testuo, Sasamar and ducker! Also im Keita!" He pointed to each member.

Keita introduced us to the members.

-

We decided to go sleep, as we partied to hard and decided to rest. My room was next to kirito. I changed in to something comfortable before ending the night with a deep sleep.
-

I opened my eyes to greet the sunlight shining on me. I groaned when i realised i was still in SAO. I stood up and changed my clothes.

-Time skip-

"Lets go continue fighting monsters!~" Keita shouted happily.

"yeeeeeeeeeey." We all replied with a sarcastic tone.

-Time skip-

After fighting some monsters we came across a room. In the middle, there was a suspicious treasure chest resting on the ground. The whole room looked shady. Like it was a trap. Keitas eyes lit up, and ran inside the room. He opened the treasure chest without hesitation.  "KEITA! WHAT IF THATS A TRA-" Kiritos eyes widen warning Keita. But the gates suddenly closed and the room went to bright red. Kirito was outside, me and sachi and the others were inside. Big strong monsters suddely spawned inside the room. Thats when we realize were all going to die. We were fighting for our lives. Sweat rolled on my neck. Im tired. I looked at the others. They can barely survive anymore. Suddenly an unexpected happened. The monster swung his sword, hitting Keita. He was thrown on the wall shattering into a million pieces. "KEITA!" I shouted.

(Kiritos POV)

The door suddenly closed. "(Y/n)!!! KEITA! SACHI!" I shouted their names as loud as possible. It was no use. I tried to pry the door open. Damn it. I tried it again. Suddenly the door unlocked by itself. I saw (y/n) fighting and protecting Sachi. Sachi tried to fight. Both in a verge of dying. I ran and fought the monsters. The door started to slowly close again.

(Y/n) pushed sachi towards me. Her body on my torso. "Take Sachi with you! Leave me behind!" She shouted.

"No!" I shouted back "Just take her for fucks sake!" She shouted, anger filled in her voice. Sachi looked at (Y/n), shaking. We ran out the door before the door closes. The door slamed shut before the door started to slowly disappear. Please be safe (y/n)! I gritted my teeth.

(Your POV)

Kirito and Sachi ran out the door. The slammed shut. My health was barely at the orange bar. The monsters sprinted towards me but i ran away. Wait. A strange feeling came from my pocket. I quickly grabbed what inside was.

"Healing potion?"

-FLASHBACK-

"Kuro-chan, take these healing potions. Ill put them on your pocket so you can just take it from your pocket!"

-FLASHBACK END-

I wasted no time opening the healing potion and regenerated.

Damn it. There was a lot of monsters. Was it time? Was it time to use my unkept secret skill? Screw it. I equipped my skill, going berserk on the monsters.

My legs felt like jelly and i tripped. Eyes blurry, one thing that i spotted was a raven haired. "Kazuto?"

Yoo minnasan sorry for the long chapter. I left a smal cliffhanger at the end. Sorry if I spelled something wrong!
See you guys next time! =)