Im...

2 years ago
(Y/n)
I woke up in a soft bed. I tried to open my eyes but couldnt. I tried moving around realising that both of my wrist were tied up together. Footsteps came near me. "(Y/n)? Are you awake?" A voice called out. He took my blindfold off. "Jeon?" I replied. "Joon-nii!" He called and one guy with silver hair walked towards me.

"Ah! (Y/n)-san. Do you know why you're here?" He asks.

I kept my poker face on. He realized and took off the ropes that were tied around my wrists.

I shook my head. "No... Why am i even here?" I said in a stern tone and glared at jeon. He sheepishly laughed and scratched the back of his head. "So basically, my close friend, is in a clan. And this clan, is..."
-

"Meet the whole bullet clan!" Jeon said and introduced me to the clan. Well cliche, one face seemed familiar to me. I stepped forward closer to the familiar face. He looked shocked like me. He raised his hands in the air and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you perhaps... (y/n)?" He
1 year ago
(Y/n)
I laughed as the whole bullet clan started dancing in unusual way. "Hobi what are you doing!" I laughed hard. Jeon gave me a bread and placed a jar beside me. "Ah thanks jeon!" I ate the bread while feeling nostalgic.

"Lets go kill some monster in the dungeon." The leader said and we packed our stuff then went to the dungeon.
-

As we were killing the monsters, another clan spotted us. We stopped as soon as we killed all the monsters. The red clan ran towards us. "Hey- kuro?" I examine the persons face better. "Klein?" His smile widend and we bro hug, and yes girl also do that.

"What happened man?" Klein asked. "Im in a clan called bullet clan." He looked me and the clan gave a thumbs up.

"Surrounded by hot guys, eh kuro." He nudged me.

"What happened to kirito?" My face went dull. I shook my head. "He became overprotective about asuna and i left him behind. And you? You still friends with him?" He nodded.

"I know how to make him and asuna divorce. I think asuna has bad schemes and i wanna stop it."

It was a bad idea, but i think its best for kirito, and maybe asuna as well.

"I cant say yes to that question and not no either. But i also think its the best for kirito. You might never know what she will do to him. She might even kill her." My eyes move to klein. Klein gave me a thumbs up. "I also dont want to hurt him. But him getting hurt is better than him dying." He pat my shoulder.

He walked past me and the clan with his and gave me a backwave.

"Ill messsage you kuro." And went away.

Joon looked at me. He nodded his head and decided we go homd for the rest of the day.

TBC