Epilogue 2/4

Kirito
I took the fries in my mouth. "(Y/n)-san, have we perhaps met before?" I asked and she tensed up a bit. She shook her head. "No. I don't think so. But maybe." I looked at her confused. "Hmm? Why then?" I asked her and she gave me a smile. "Sword art online?" She sipped her drink.

Thats right. I just probably saw her in sao and nothing special.

We spoke more until we finished eating. More people crowded the park. I didn't want (Y/n) to get lost. "(Y/n)-san." i called. "Take my hand i dont want us to get separated." She shyly nodded her head as i interwine my fingers to hers.

We walked to the first attraction. The rollercoaster. I looked at her waiting for her to stop me. But all she did was drag me inside. "You aren't scared?" Mostly, all the girls would get scared and cling on to boys. "Why should i?" She furrowed her eyebrows and in a blink of an eye, we were on the front seats.
-

I dragged myself to the nearest bench, (Y/n) behind following. "Kirit– Kazuto-kun are you okay?" Kirito? Wasnt that my username. My eyes slowly wander away from the ground, to look at her tensed eyes.

"How did you know that— my name was Kirito?"

She opened her mouth to say something, but none came out. My eyebrows furrowed at her sudden action. "Are you perhaps keeping something from me?" I asked as she could be seen gulping from her nervousness. "(Y/n)-san. Who really are you? Why do i feel like i know you? Why do i feel like we didn't meet in sao? When i look at you, why do i feel guilty?" I asked as she took a step closer but i backed away.

"Why do you feel so important?"

Her eyes staring at me in confusion mixed with shock, my heart increasing its speed while a red hue appeared on my cheeks.

Silence passed by for a few seconds before i ruffle my hair.

"Never mind. Just forget that i said that (Y/n)-san." "Just call me by my first name and ill call yours by my first name." I look at her and she gave a smile, the awkwardness coming back from earlier.

She apparently noticed it and we decided to go to the next ride. "Lets go Kazuto."
-

"3! 2! 1!" I looked at the droptower dropping from 100m above us. I sat beside (Y/n) that was clearly nervous. I pat her shoulder, she turned towards me. "Take my hand if you're scared." She pouted before accepting the offer. "Fine."

The dropper started slowly going higher and higher

—as well as the grip on my hand got tighter. Soon the dropper got to the highest point.

"5, 4! 3! 2! 1!" It dropped speeding down the tower. All of us screaming by the thriller. The ride was now over. We exited. "Uhm Kazuto." I turned myself towards (Y/n), humming in response. "You can let go of my hand now." I look down to see our hands interlocked like before. I smile at her.

"What if i don't want to let go?" I said grinning at her blushing.

"Then please hold me tight."

TBC