Chapter 5

About a week later, Prongs says there's going to be a party in the Room Of Requirement, and that I should invite Cassie. So that night as we're studying, I muster up my courage. "Hey Cas, do you want to go to a party tomorrow night?" I ask her. She smiles. "Yeah. Sounds fun," She says. "Great," I reply. I'll meet you here at eight," I tell her.
    The next night, Cassie comes down the steps looking absolutely stunning. (Outfit shown above) She has her hair braided onto her shoulder. "You look beautiful Cassie," I say. She blushes. "Thank you," She replies.
    I lead Cassie up to the Room Of Requirement, where the party is. When we walk in, music is blasting, and the smell of Fire Whiskey is strong in the air. Almost immediately, a tipsy Prongs comes up to us. "You made it!" He slurs. I laugh, and so does Cassie.
    An hour later, we're both standing against a wall, with cups of Fire Whiskey in our hands. I'm surprised Cassie had ever drank it before, but she had. We're being wallflowers together.
    Around midnight, Prongs grabs a microphone. "If I didn't invite you myself, or you're not Cassie, get out!" He says. Cassie blushes again.
    After Prongs said that, only around fifteen people are left. "Now, we're going to play seven minutes in heaven," Sirius says with a grin. "In case you don't know what that is, I'll explain it. All the boys pick a color without the girls knowing. Then girls take turns picking colors. Then the girl and the boy who has that color have to go into the closet and make out for seven minutes," Sirius finishes. Cassie turns an even darker shade of red.
    When it's time for the boys to pick a color, I pick green, like Cassie's eyes. With our faces to the wall, I hear color after color being called out. I wonder if Cassie has gone yet. Just the thought of it makes me want to growl. Then I hear somebody say, "Green." I turn around to see Cassie standing there.
    After Prongs and Padfoot push us into a closet and shut the door, I can't even see Cassie. That's how dark it is. Silence is the only thing I can hear. Great, the closet is soundproof. If I kiss her, is it just playing the game? Does she want me to?
    Finally, I take a step forward and feel Cassie's body pressed against mine. I hear her breathing increase to a rapid pace. The closer I get, the more I can make out her outline. Finally, I grab her waist and pull her as close as possible before bending down to kiss her.
    Kissing Cassie is even better then I imagined it would be. Her lips are soft, and they taste of strawberries. After a moment, Cassie kisses me back. She knots her fingers in my hair, and I push her against the wall. My hands slide up and down her back. Then the door opens and I hear a catcall. I don't care though because I just want to keep kissing Cassie. Even though that's the first time I've done it, it's already addictive. As we walk back to the circle where the people who have already gone are sitting, Cassie never lets go of my hand.
    After everyone has gone, James brings out a few bottles and grins.
"Now we're playing truth or dare." He says. Then I realize what those bottles are filled with: Veritaserum.
    Prongs looks at me and grins. "Truth or dare?" He asks. "Dare," I reply. James grins evilly. "I dare you to play another round of seven minutes in heaven with the girl of your choice," James replies. I sigh, but look around the room at all the girls, but I already know which one I want. As I stand, every girl looks at me longingly. I know it sounds conceited, but I know they all want me. When I stand, I look at Cassie, who's hand is still interlocked with mine. She's glaring at the other girls, but stops when I pull her up with me.
    We walk into the closet, and this time, she initiates the kiss. Her eyes are glowing as she knots her hands in my hair yet again. My hands slide up and down her legs as I hoist her up against the wall. Her legs wrap around me, and we still don't break the kiss. I know that it's been past seven minutes, and they're probably continuing without us, but I really don't care, and I don't think Cassie does either. We just continue kissing and kissing and kissing. As we finally pull away for air, I put my head by her ear and whisper "I think I love you."

(A/N) Oooooh cliffhanger! ;)