Chapter 11

There is heavy making out in this chapter.
The next morning, I'm okay to leave the hospital wing, but Madame Pomfrey gives me a pass from classes, as I'm still not feeling my best. I go up to the common room, and the marauders are sitting there.
"Hello there beautiful," Sirius says, walking up to me. Remus glares at him. "Just kidding!" Sirius says. "Mostly." And then I'm laughing. "So Ickle Cassiekens, we're having a party tomorrow night since you couldn't go to the ball and we're about to leave for the holidays," James says. I squeal with delight.
The next evening, I put on a plain red dress that exposes my shoulders. I pair it with plain black heels and a choker. I curl my hair loosely and apply my makeup.

I go downstairs, but Remus isn't there yet

I go downstairs, but Remus isn't there yet. "Hey Cas," Sirius says. "Hey," I reply. "Ready to party?" He asks. "Yeah!" I exclaim as Remus comes downstairs. He kisses my cheek. "You look beautiful," He says. "Thank you. You look absolutely dashing," I reply.
At the ROR, people are already partying. "Cassie!" Molly says happily. "Molls!" I reply. We hug like we haven't seen each other in years, when in reality we saw each other this afternoon at lunch.
We get cups of firewhiskey, and Remus and I lean up against the wall like usual. "We're playing seven minutes in Heaven after this," Remus says. "Do you want my color?" He asks, coming in front of me so I'm pressed against the wall. I set my cup on the table next to me. "That's cheating," I giggle. Remus grips my thighs and holds me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around him. He leans down, and I close my eyes, anticipating the kiss.
But his lips don't touch me. I open my eyes to see his usually warm brown eyes faded to almost black. "It's red." He says. Then he kisses me. It feels like a breath of fresh air. Here we are in a dark corner of a party, making out. Remus deepens the kiss. I knot my fingers in his brown hair, feeling complete bliss.
Remus pulls away, and I feel his warm breath on my ear. "Look at me," He whispers. I open my eyes and he kisses me again. He moves his lips to my neck. He kisses up and down my neck and I feel the pressure of his teeth against my neck. A noise escapes my throat and Remus smirks against my neck. "We like that then, now do we?" He whispers. I say nothing, and Remus bites my neck again. I moan a little louder this time. He brings his lips back up to mine. We kiss with a fiery passion and Remus works his teeth against my lip.
"Maybe we should skip the game," I whisper. "Maybe," Remus replies before pulling me out of the room. We get back to the dorms unseen, and I change into a pair of leggings and one of Remus's shirts. When I go upstairs, nobody else has come back yet.
I lay down next to Remus on his bed, and snuggle up against him. "You drive me crazy," He says. "I actually can't. I don't have my license," I tell him. Remus rolls his eyes, and rolls over on top of me. I can feel his body heat radiating off of him as he leans down to kiss me.
He kisses me for a moment, and then works his way down my neck. I feel the pressure of his teeth and I know there will be a mark but I don't mind. Remus kisses the spot where he bit me. "You're mine," He growls.
After a bit more of this, I reach down and grab the hem of his shirt. "Cass. I'm not ready for this. My scars..." he says. "It's okay Rem. But just so you know, your scars are amazing," I say, tracing one on his neck. Remus guides my hands back down to the hem of his shirt. "Are you sure?" I ask. He nods. I pull his shirt up over his head and throw it on the ground.
Scars of all sizes cover his chest, stomach, and back. I roll us over so I'm straddling him. I trace one of the bigger scars with my finger, and he shudders. I lean my head down and kiss one of the scars on his chest. My hair brushes over his skin and his breathing quickens. "I'm going to go insane," He mumbles.
I kiss my way up to his neck, and trace one of his many scars with my lips. "Cass," He whispers. I feel him tugging up the hem of my shirt. I shake my head quickly. "No," I tell him. And he rolls over a bit so we're laying side-by-side. "Sorry Cass. I tried to take it to far," He says. "Don't be sorry. That was.... there's no words," I whisper. "I love you," He says. I trace his scars again with my finger. "I love you too."
I finally update after like a year..... and it's a makeout scene. I didn't mean for it to end like this but oh well. They were actually going to play truth or dare. Oh well. Hope you guys like it anyway.