*Sneak Peak* :P

[Alex's Pov]

Whoa....my head hurts. Where am I? What the heck just happened?

I blinked open my eyes and waited for a minute for my vision to clear.

White. Everything was so white.

I'm in the.... "hospital?" I croaked out the last word, my throat parched from lack of use? Or was it dehydration?

Wait a minute. My voice has changed. It sounds, deeper; manlier. I must be VERY dehydrated.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called out, shivering at my new sexy masculine voice, but no one answered.

Strange, where did all the people go?

Spotting a glass of water on the bedside table, I sat up slowly, grimacing at the aches in my body. I gratefully gulped the water down, closing my eyes at the beautiful feeling of the fresh water soothing my parched throat.

"Oh Master Andrews, sir! Thank God you're alright!" A man in black suit and tie burst into the room.

Master Andrews? Who's Master Andrews?

"
Clark Baby!!! I'm so glad you're alright!!! We were so worried!!!!" Huge breasts were pushed up into my face and for a moment I couldn't breathe.

Pushing her away, I breathed in a huge breath of fresh air. "Are you trying to kill me?? I nearly choked!!" I growled at the woman with cow-like breasts.

"I'm sorry Clark baby, I didn't mean to!! I was just so worried!" Cow woman pouted, trying to act cute.

Did she just call me Clark? But..but.. my name is Alex! Who the heck is Clark, and why are they calling me by his....

My eyes widening, I thought back on my change of voice.

Holy crap. It can't be. These things only happened in movies, or fairy tales. Right?????

"Give me a mirror!!" I ordered cow woman. "NOW!!!"

Snatching the mirror from her, I looked into the mirror. Dark blue eyes, black dishevelled hair, angular jaw, high nose, tight soft lips and a bit of stubble on the chin. Cute.

The only problem was, the person looking back at me, was NOT me!!!

HOW IN THE WORLD DID I BECOME A GUY?!??!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea~~

I'm trying to write more humour this time, not sure whether I'll be able to pull it off, though. :P

Comment and tell me if it's worth continuing? :P

Oh and by the way, this is the only place where I'm using "point of view" writing. The rest of the story will be written from a third pov, coz' it makes it easier for me to occasionally show what each character is thinking, okaaaaiii?

Thanks so much for reading this new book, it's completely different from "My Four Lovers" and the reason I'm writing this is because I wanna try and write something more... humorous and more... emotional I guess, whereas My four lovers is more of a lovey dovey story where everyone loves everyone. :P

It's to broadened my writing range you could say.. haha.. Really hope you take the time to read this, and do tell me if there is anything I could improve on.. Really need the feedbacks since I'm such a newbie, both at writing and on wattpad-ing.  :P

haha.. okaii no more blabbering from me. On to the story!!

Vote and comment!!!! <3