Chapter 3

I haven't updated this story much... That's why I uploaded this one today. Felt abit guilty for abandoning this one for so long.. >.<

Hope you like it... I promise it gets better after this.. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Justin...?" Alex called out hesitantly as she pushed open the door.

She still felt apprehensive coming unannounced like this, but there was nothing she could've done when Justin refused to pick up his phone.

He'd given her the key to his appartment before, 'for when you're ready to give everything to me' he'd said.

She still wasn't sure whether she was ready or not.

In fact she was quite sure she wasn't.

But she was desperate. It had been a week since she'd last spoken to Justin. He hadn't been attending school and refused to pick up her calls. She didn't want to lose him.

She couldn't lose him. He was all she had left.

Looking around at the small apartment, she was surprised at how messy it was, like the owner didn't even care that he was living in a dump. There was rubbish everywhere, and the place stunk of alcohol and rotten pizzas.

Suddenly she heard sounds coming from a distant room, something close to a moan.

"Justin? Justin!" Alex called frantically, thinking that Justin was hurt.

It made sense now, the state of the apartment, why he wouldn't pick up his calls, his absence from school. He was hurt and no one was here to take care of him.

"Ju-........"she stopped when she came to the door she heard the moans coming from.

It was clear now that the moans didn't belong to Justin. In fact, it belonged to a woman.

"Ooh Justin, faster Justin.... yea harder... like that yeeeeeesss!!!" A woman's voice sounded.

"Fuck that slut Justin!! Oh yeaaaa...... Fuck that bitch hard!!! Come on bitch suck harder!!!"

Two of them? At the same time? How-?

Slowly she pushed the door open, her wide eyes taking in the scene in front of her with horror.

Lily was sitting up, her back towards the headboard of the bed while Jennifer was on all fours, her face buried between Lily's legs with Justin thrusting into her from behind. He was bent over Jennifer, his two hands pinching and pulling Jennifer's big breasts as he grunted in between his thrusts.

None of them noticed their spectator, and no wonder. There were bottles of beer scattered all around the room, and the room stunk of all the alcohol.

"Come on bitch suck harder!!!" Lily growled, her fingers grabbing Jennifers hair and pushing her head harder in between her legs, her other hand pinching and pulling on her own nipples.

"Yea that's it..like that.... good... good..... push your tongue in.. YES!!!.. oh shit... I'm gonna cum.. I'M CUMMING!" Lily screamed and she used two hands to grind herself into Jennifer's face, screaming loudly as she found her release.

"Oh fuck I'm coming too." Justin grunted, as his thrusting sped up till the sound of their bodies slamming together was all that could be heard. He quickly withdrew one of his hand from Jennifer's breast and started rubbing in between Jennifer's legs, causing Jennifer to let out a muffled scream, as her face was still between Lily's legs.

"Oh yea baby, milk me good." Justin groaned and he slammed himself hard into Jennifer one last time, shooting his cum deep into her before collapsing onto her quivering body.

Alex still stood frozen at the door, her mind going a million miles an hour, but her body couldn't move an inch.

Justin? Lily? Jennifer? Her friends? How-?

Finally when she regained control over her body once more, she opened her mouth, but only a strangled "Why-" came out.

All three of them turned at the sound of her voice.

"Alex? What are you doing here?" Lily asked, her voice dripping of scorn and amusement.

"Justin........ why? I thought you loved me......." Alex whispered. Shock and hurt apparent in her voice.

"Loved you?! HA!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. He didn't love you stupid, he just wanted to fuck you. But you wouldn't let him, so he turned to us instead. What made you think you were so special?" Jennifer scoffed as she sat back on the bad and started to stroke Justin's softened cock.

"Alex? Shit... How did you come in?" Justin asked angrily, pushing Jennifer's hand away from him.

"With this." she showed him the key he gave her. "I can't believe I even thought of giving myself to you." She whispered to herself, her head shaking violently. But she refused to give in to the tears that were threatening to come out.

No, she was strong. She was going to end this her way.

She bit her lips and clenched her fingers. Slowly, she forced herself to look up and even managed to smile at them.

"You know what? Thank you, Lily.. and Jennifer. Thank you for showing me your true selves, and for showing me Justin's true colours. Who knows how long I would've continued to be blinded by your lies? I may even have lost my virginity to Justin of all people if it weren't for the both of you. So thank you, and I wish you three all the best. You guys deserve each other." She dropped the key to the floor, forced herself to give them one last smirk, before she allowed the tears to finally fall free after she'd turned and started walking away.

Away from the guy she'd had a crush on for a whole year, and loved for a whole month.

Away from the friends she'd learn to love and trust.

Away from the room where she'd found out she had no one in this world who even remotely cared for her.

No one at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad sad Alexandria.

I promise it gets better after this though.

Vote and comment to tell me what you think?

Love you~~ <3