Chapter 18

Another chapter for Christmas~

Merry Christmas my loves!! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then let's do this. Together."

---------------------------------------------------

"If I come out of this alive, I am gonna kill you." Alex muttered, wringing her shaking hands together, as her stomach filled with those darn butterflies, that made her want to laugh and puke all at the same time.

It was still pretty early in the afternoon, and Clark was currently attempting to teach Alex on how to make his speech in his office since he'd insisted that Alex had to show her face at his company. He'd written it down already, and all she had to do was read it, but apparently even that was too hard for her.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine. If you manage to impress me, I'll even let you hit me." Clark smirked.

"Let me? Please. You won't even see my hand. You'd just feel the pain, and the next thing you know, you've got a bloody nose and a purple eye." Alex answered smugly.

"HA.HA. You're funny. I bet it would tickle." Clark smirked. "Although, you sure you want to hit me? I could scream assault you know." Then, Clark clasped his hands together and placed his hands against his left cheek, then blinked his long eyelashes innocently at her.

Alex couldn't help it and burst out laughing. "That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen myself do."

"Well get used to it. You're a girl, you should act like one, and wear pretty dresses like this." Clark said, twirling around in his new dress that he'd bought for Alex when they'd gone shopping for a dress for Alex to wear for the dinner.

"Eew. Seriously? How can you be more girly than me?" Alex asked, scrunching her face in disgust.

"I'm not girly! I'm just saying you should try being a girl sometime, and start wearing some skirts or dresses instead of those horrendous jeans you always wear. They're surprisingly liberating, not to mention, real cooling under there." Clark mumbled, waving his flaring dress around.

Alex didn't even bother controlling her laughter this time, laughing until there were tears in her eyes. "What are you? A closet crossdresser?!?!"

"NO! I'm just saying it like it is. It's really cooling.. and airy." Clark muttered.

"Really? Then you wanna try wearing one? I'll happily wear it for you. I'll even take a selfie." Alex winked.

"Do it, and I.Will.Kill.You." Clark threatened, but that just made Alex laugh all the more harder.

"Why not? You should learn to release your inner woman." Alex snickered.

"Inner woman my ass. I am one hundred percent of masculine manliness thank you very much." Clark said matter of factly but Alex snorted.

"Masculine manliness? Puhleeez..."

"Yup." Clark said, popping the 'P'. "You should know, you've seen me." He winked.

Alex made a big show of gagging her disgust at that statement. "Eeeew... Don't even remind me. You have no idea how long it took me to burn that image from my mind."

Then she suddenly straightened up. "Clark.....?"

Puzzled by her suddeness, Clark frowned suspiciously. "What?"