Chapter 13

Here's Chapter 13!!! Hopefully you're begining to like this story?

Are you?

:P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unfortunately, it won't be that easy to get me to back down. However... I would be willing to back down this once, If.... you, spend one whole day with me." Derek said, pointing at Clark.

Clark smirked.

"Done."

There was a moment of complete silence before Alex exploded.

"Wait.. WHAAAAT?!?!?!?! NO! Of course not! No! I forbid it! Nonononono!!!!" Alex's eyes almost popped out of her head.

Their reactions were so completely unexpected that Derek couldn't help but grin. "Why Mr Clark, may I ask are you so against this idea? Especially when the pretty lady herself has agreed?"

"It's okay.. Ignore him, I've agreed. So let's just get the contract signed, alright Mr Sam?" Clark said, smiling calmly at the owner of the land.

"EXCUSE MEEH!! CLA- I mean.. Ms Alex, may I please ask you to step outside for a moment? We.Need.To.Discuss.This." Alex gritted her teeth as she tried her best not to scream at the insolent man now in her body.

He had basically just agreed to sell her for one day. And for what? A stupid contract? Sure it was worth billions, but her body was worth more than what money could buy.

At least to her.

"What's there to discuss Clark? I just want to spend one day with her, and... Ms Alexandra was it?" at Clark's nod, Derek continued, "Ms Alexandra here has agreed, and since you want this land so much, I don't see why you're objecting to this at all."

"I said NO!" Alex glared at Derek. "YOU, come out. NOW!" She grabbed Clark and literally dragged him out the meeting room.

"So sorry, excuse us for a moment." Clark said politely to the land owner, completely ignoring Alex who was basically fuming right now, and Derek, who's face was full of amusement, as he watched the two of them leave the room.

If Derek hadn't been intrigued by Alex before then, he definitely was now, because of Clark's reaction.

Who in the world was this woman that Clark seemed to be so protective over? Derek wondered.

Derek decided then and there that he was going to have Alex. No matter what it took.

---------

"What the hell do you think you're doing???" Alex hissed at Clark. She was so furious, her whole body was shaking.

"I'm getting the contract. Like I said, this land is worth billions to my company, so I will get it, no matter the cost. Thankfully Derek has decided to back down, and spending one day with him is a small price to pay." Clark shrugged nonchantly.

Alex bristled. "Are you freaking kidding me??? Do you not remember, that that is MY body YOU are in? And by agreeing to this, you are basically selling ME for a day? What if we change back tomorrow huh? You think I'd still go out with that guy, Derek or whatever his name is???" She snarled.

"Look, I have no idea what happened to cause us to switch bodies like this, but it happened for a reason. What it is, I have no idea, but until we can find a reason why it happened, I don't think it would be that easy to switch back. So basically you have nothing to lose. I will be the one going out with him, and rest assured, I have no intension of letting him touch me." Clark shuddered.