Hold my hand, damnit! (Conjectures pt. 1)

K, but imagine trying to confirm rumors, along with noone else but Matt the Radar Technician, that General Gingerbread has a massive crush on you.

"That's bullshit, Matt." you say to the blond man. It's a lunch break, so everyone is in cafeteria. He is really awkward, but charming, but again, frustrating.

"I am telling you, it's the truth" Matt sounds quiet irritated with you disbelief.

"You are working here since yesterday. I run into you for the first time and you greet me with: Huxs think's you're hot. How's that supposed to be convincing? What, Kylo Ren told you in the bathroom?" A sparkle of anger escapes Matt's eyes. You wish you knew the fuck is up with him and Kylo. Or not. You wish, you wouldn't.

"I will prove it to you!" he grabs your arm and pulls you out from the cafeteria.

"What are you doing?"

"I have to fix something on the bridge. You are coming with me."

"No, I am not" you are picking you arm from his grasp. Just as you are about to turn around and walk away, Hux comes around the corner and approaches your way.

"Hold my hand dammit, we gotta make this look convincing!"says Matt quietly but doesn't give you the time to react. The technician reaches for you and tangles his fingers along with yours. "General" blond man wraps his arm around your waist. You are trying to smile. Hux walks by, saying nothig. That's... quite not like him. Rolling your eyes, you walk away from Matt with a snarl. "Idiot" you think to yourself, not sure to whom that is really referring.

You come back to the cafeteria. It would be nice for this break to finish already. Somebody sits next to you. God, it's Matt again. "Go away" you think but choose to say nothing. He covers your back with his arm. "I am going to fucking kill him."

"Look, who's sitting behind us" Matt's lips are so close to your ear, it almost feels like a kiss.

You take a discreet look. It's Hux. "In the cafeteria? No way."His face would look normally emotionless, although, it's unnaturally red. He holds this datapad lifted but looks straight on Matt. You could swear, there is a blizzard storming deep down in his eyes. You turn your head back and look blankly ahead.

"See? I told you" whispers the technician in the same manner as earlier. Both of you can hear the crack of breaking datapad screen. Hux stands up and leaves. Violently. Is Matt... smiling?