If you walk out right now... (smut)

K, but imagine teasing Hux during the meeting with your fellow co-workers.

You enter the room, with a huge table, along with others and choose to sit in front of Hux's usual place. He comes in late, everybody stands up, holding bunch of big blueprints. Something giddy about him today makes you feel hot. You are trying your best to pay attention but fail. You are trying too look at the blueprints but all you can see are his fingers, he tangles with your hair. You are trying to listen what Hux has to say about the project but all you can hear is his voice quietly growling your name.

Everybody sits down. It's time to discuss. You don't have any idea what this meeting is all about, thus you don't give a shit to pay attention any further. Hux is engrossed with the discussion. He doesn't look at you. "I'll make him look" a shoe slips off your foot. You lift your leg under the table. Toes meet general's pant's fabric. He frowns a bit but doesn't spare you a gaze. That encourages you to go higher and rest your foot between his tighs. No reaction. You start on rubbing, feeling him harden under your touch, more and more. Hux closes eyes. His face goes red as he lets out a hiss. Frowns and gives Namura an angry look. Black haired man goes silent immediately, wondering what he said wrong. "Clever, general" Hux can play his games and try to look scary but you know he loves what you are doing. You can literally feel that under your foot.

"(N)" general speaks up "Switch places with Anomen, I need you to explain something to Namura."

"Sneaky bastard" "Of course" you slip the shoe back on and do what he asked you to. "If he thinks Namura's presence right next to us will stop me, then he needs to think again." Your hand slips down under the table as you keep Namura busy with some stupid talks. Hux is so hard, you are impressed, he is able to talk to others with that composure. You begin to tease his tip through the fabric. "Master of self control."Hearing his voice crack for less than a second when squeezing him harder, brought a barely visible smile on your face. You feel general's hand almost crushing you arm under the table, making you stop.

"We are done for today" Hux says simply, releasing you. "We will come back to this tomorrow morning. Dismiss." Everybody stands up and leaves not even trying to ask questions. Being the last person, besides the red headed man, in this room you allow yourself to look directly at Hux. He does not return the favor so you stand up and proceed with leaving. "If you walk out right now, it's over for us" snarls general. You stop and turn you head back to him with a smile. He is finally looking at you. And the way he does that... Saying 'with lust' would be a huge understatement. Hux is fucking you madly with his gaze. You get pinned to that table with legs spread before you know it. "Ah yes, I expect you sparkling with knowledge, about everything I was saying today, at the meeting tomorrow" says general. Everything gets blurred as he kisses you deeply, his tongue makes you moan into his motuh. Hux responds with pushing his hips against yours. Despite being fully dressed, you could count the inches from where you were laying.