Delete this immediately

Imagine waking up on the couch next to Hux, after some serious partying.

The thirst is killing you what makes falling back asleep quite impossible. Opening eyes hurt. First thing you get to see is a mess of fiery hair all over your face below the nose level. The fact that they tickle as hell, makes you wonder how you were even able to sleep like that. Hux has his face buried in your neck, arms wrapped around your body and legs curled, tangled with yours.

The burning urge of finding something to drink makes you sit up. The world spins for a second, and as it stops, the first wave of murderous headache comes in. Staring blankly into the void for a few seconds, you are trying to gather the thoughts. "Still in the party room... Clothed. Thank God. Or maybe?" Something is telling you, that it's a fortune and a misfortune at the same time. Just as you debate with yourself, whether you'd like to have a drunk adventure with Hux or not, the sound of the tired voice makes its way through the noise in your head.

"Hi" the ginger man covers half of his face with a pillow.

"Morning?" you respond after a few seconds.

"I'm dying" this statement doesn't surprise you. General has a weak head. "What time is it?"

You take a look around in order to find your datapad. Luckily, it lays on the floor next to the couch. Bending down for it without throwing up is fucking hard but you manage. Forgetting about the hour, you try to unlock the device. It takes a few attempts, although the datapad eventually gives up. "Whaaaaa? I can't remember those..."

Hux makes an effort of life to sit up and lean on your shoulder to take a look.
"Oh God." Photos from the party. One of them shows you kissing his nose and messing with red hair. The other, him returning the favor. You keep sliding through the gallery until an old picture, that has been taken a while ago, during the other party, shows up on the screen.

It's Hux, completely wasted, laying on the floor, hugging a fan to his chest. The whole photo is covered with shitload of heart stickers and glitter.

"Oh... I still got this one" you smile "You fall unconscious do easily. It's a sin not to take these."

General just closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Delete this immediately" whispers. He doesn't have strength to even get mad.

You, naturally, agree and don't do this anyway.