Coming back (smut)

Hux does not tolerate anyone disobedience in any form. This time is no different. You've been told not to distract him from his work today. General is busy with a new project of some sort and your presence always brings a sexual tension that grows bigger and bigger, until he gets to pin you to his bed. A week of being apart, due to your delegation, strengthened the need of ginger man's touch.

Your finger trails gently the shape of Hux'x ear, as you stand behind him in his office. "I hope it's something important" he says, like nothing's happening.

"I can't believe you are turning me down like this. I just got back" disappointment in your voice is more than clear.

"I'm busy. The faster I'm done with this, the sooner I will greet you back properly." Still same calm, dull tone.

"You will greet me now" you whisper, leaning over him and moving your hand down, to the first button of his shirt, but he snaps it away.

"That's it" cuts Hux with irritation. "You are not to touch me for a week longer, if you are not able to control yourself."

General almost hears your teeth clenching. He gives you a disapproving, and yet full of himself, look. However, what comes next is not one bit satisfying.

"I can live with that" talking back is one of your annoying talents. "But can you? Can you wait for me a week longer? Knowing, I'm right next to you and willing to please my general in any way and not being able to do that because of your very order?" your breath tickles his ear. Hux doesn't move, pretending not to care, but you know him too well. He's hard already. Deciding to punish him further, you continue on whispering "And do you know, what I would do to you if you didn't ban me from touching you?" General stopped typing on his datapad, locking his gaze mindlessly on the door. "Good. I'll make him imagine." you think to yourself and then continue out loud "I would sit on your lap and kiss you so deep, your hips would start moving up and down against mine. So deep, you'd moan into my lips." Hux closes his eyes, tries to remain calm what makes you smile even more. "Then I'd get right down on my knees, under your desk, undo the fly and suck you, until you wouldn't even remember your own name." A silent moan escapes his chest. Erection caused with such amount of sexual irritation must be painful. "And if somebody comes in, I wouldn't stop. I'd let them see, and make them jealous that they weren't born you."

"Touch me" Hux's voice is silent, like he has no strength to talk.

"But general" a filthy grin bares your teeth. "You forbid me to."

"Shut the fuck up and do this." You crush his lips with yours and let him take the lead in a kiss, but your hand doesn't reach down to please him. No. He needs to learn his lesson. Suddenly, the ginger man growling, curls legs and accidently bites your tongue, coming without your touch.

"Argh! What was that?"

"And what do you think it was?" Hux is truly mad, although, whether on you or himself, is uncertain. He groans. "I need to change my clothes. I'm not wearing that on the meeting in half an hour." General stands up and walks up to the door.

"Is touching you still forbidden for a week, sir?" pair of blue eyes sends you one of the most furious looks. Hux leaves.