At the edge (smut)(Deep down pt. 3)

K, but imagine Master Ren actually finding out about your sexual relation with Hux. One day, general, doesn't really thinking about what he's doing, runs his thoughts back to your last time together, forgetting about Kylo's presence.

The whole world gets replaced with darkness, the shrilling sound takes over Hux's skull as the back of his head meets a metallic obstacle. Then, there's silence. Hux can feel his eyes wide open, searching for the slightest light but finding none. He remains blind. Ginger man's tracheas close for air suddenly and tightly, making him shake in a spasm and reach out for his throat. Nothing's gripping it. In fact, he cannot feel any pressure on the skin. It's just tracheas, they are closed. Making a sound doesn't effect in anything. He is blind, voiceless and not able to breathe. Feeling his lungs burning for air, Hux starts to scratch the throat until warm blood runs down his body. Hearing the rhythm of his heartbeat slowing down and weakening, general gives up, drifting away.

The light fills Hux's consciousness and he realizes his eyes are opened and work perfectly. He's not gasping for air. Breathing is easy. Throat feels perfectly dry and not damaged. General sits in his office, in his chair, as always. After a little while, he notices Kylo Ren standing in front of him, over the opposite side of the desk. The disgust painting on his not masked face is truly overwhelming. "So this is what you are doing instead of taking care of the base." Something pierced into Hux's mind violently, dragging out his memories. General tries to fight but has no chance against the Master himself. "You weren't hiding these thoughts from me just a few minutes ago" Kylo's voice is calm in its fury. He manages to pull out every single moment of that night out of Hux's head.

Nails are digging deep into ginger man's back as he pushes into you on the floor. Your gaze burns with lust, making him harden even more and bite your shoulder, leaving a mark. Tongue slips into Hux's ear, dragging a low growl out of his throat. All the things he wants to hear, whispered into his ear, push him over the edge. You laugh in a dirty manner, sending unbelievably pleasant chills down his spine. Hux closes your lips with his, drinking the kiss. "More" you say as he breaks. Your hand tugs his hair and pulls him closer. General tries to remain in charge during the second kiss but the feeling of his tongue being sucked is way too good.

"Disgusting" Kylo stops digging through Hux's mind.

"You didn't have to fucking tear it from me, then" hisses Hux. Letting Ren to see him in the act of desire... Humiliating.

"YOU ARE FUCKING MY DESCIPLES!"

"One disciple and you know that she wanted it. If you were paying attention."

"You will not touch her again or I won't stop on visions next time and make them come true."

"The first or the second one?" General's back hit the wall after Kylo picks him up with the force by the neck. Bruises and young Ren's envy are going to get painfully real.